Western Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Western Financial Group

2.9

Associate Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grande Prairie, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Financial Group (Grande Prairie, AB) in September 2020.

Interview

Interviewed shortly after I applied. I had a good interview in which they seemed very interested. Was told that they would get back to me shortly, but I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• About my background in customer service and if I had any insurance experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Western Financial Group (Lethbridge, AB) in August 2020.

Interview

4 interviews over a span of 6 months and then ghosted by the hiring manager. Not even a reply to text messages to let me know they went with someone else etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Western Financial Group.

Interview

Met with manager and office manager, completely different process now. Everything goes through head office in High River AB and it could take months before anything is finalized

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High River, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Financial Group (High River, AB).

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized and unprofessional. The interviewers were unprepared and ran late by 45 minutes. The HR lady thought I was interviewing for a different position than what I had applied for. After the interview, I didnt hear back from anyone until I finally reached out three weeks later. Hopefully other people have a better experience than I did and it was a one off.

Group Benefits Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Western Financial Group (Winnipeg, MB).

Interview

2 interviews. one with manager and then one with manager and senior manager. The interview mostly asked about fear of rejection and experience in sales and cold calling. Nothing was overly complicated

Interview Questions

• Have you ever cold called a company and how would you react to rejection.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kimberley, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Financial Group (Kimberley, BC) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, about 30-40 minutes long. Very polite and easy conversation. Great questions asked. Was not offered a further interview as someone more skilled than myself was offered the job. Overall a very good experience though.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience at your current job contribute to the skills you will need at western financial group.   1 Answer

Insurance Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Western Financial Group.

Interview

they are acting well, but very slow processing and no result if you are not selected. The people there not looks like friendly. the working environment looks very dark.

Anonymous Employee in Medicine Hat, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Financial Group (Medicine Hat, AB).

Interview

I applied on line. Received a phone call to come in and do an interview in person. Then I was asked to do a quiz on line for HR. Very shortly there after I was hired and just as quickly started new position.

Interview Questions

• What I thought I could bring to the position.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Financial Group.

Interview

Very strange interview and hiring process. It took forever for them to make a decision and get back to me. However, the people that were in charge were very nice, but I hope they are more clear in their expectations of people. In conclusion, I believe they just need to fine tune their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of selling strategies with selling financial products.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Western Financial Group (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

Took almost 3 months from time of application to hire date. Telephone interview, then panel interview, then online questionnaire for integrity, then verbal offer pending approval of in depth background check, then offer with lengthy contract, then entering salary negotiations, agreement and signing of contract, then submission of criminal record check.....for an entry level position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.