WestJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

WestJet Interview Questions

Interviews at WestJet

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

Was pretty easy just be yourself polite courteous the whole process took two weeks. I applied and sent my resume online they did a telephone interview and then a face to face and a week later I was contacted.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

Group interview with games like memorization, role play and individual interviews. Didn't enjoy the group dynamic of 30 people. It felt fake as some were obviously chosen to meet their employment equity mandate but likely they already had who they knew they were going to hire in the room.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

she was very nice and I wish there were more like her in the training dept. Unfortunately when I was there for a few weeks of training, some were nice, others were military like.

Interview Questions

• what did you do to prepare for this interview   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was not very professional. The interviewers ended up bickering with each other. A full out gossip fest. I was not impressed. They were very confusing and kept wanting me to submit different answers for the same questions. Trying to show favoritism between the two. I would suggest that they correlate and make sure that the interviewers are in sync with each other before they start the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to make a citizen's arrest??   1 Answer

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet (Calgary, AB).

Interview

For my interview I was brought in and asked behavioural based interview questions by the hiring manager or leader and the recruiter. They both made me feel very relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

Interviewer was really nice and she was very calm and told me to take my time answering her questions since she noticed i was a bit nervous. Interview took at least 1 hour and cut into half. First is one on one and then group interview. Group interview was more like getting to know the other candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

Two step interview process including video interview using HireVue platform and then an in-person interview including a criminal background check. Most challenging and thought provoking interview I have experienced. You can tell they really are looking for quality talent and value their company and employees.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation you had with a customer where you knew you did not serve them correctly. How did you correct their experience to retain their loyalty?   Answer Question

SSA Interview

Interview

Long. Applied in February, hired by May. Really dragged their feet getting everything set up. Video interviews and phone interviews primarily. One big meeting to discuss what the parameters of the job are

Sales and Service Interview

Interview

Easy and simple. Do video interview. Then come for group interview and one on one interview at the campus. Very straightforward and simple. Would apply for diff position in future.

Cargo Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WestJet in December 2019.

Interview

I was given 7 questions to answer through an app on my IPAD. I was able to prepare as it was a video interview. I was given 30 seconds to prepare to answer and then a minute to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Skills, listening ability. How did you wow someone in your previous job..etc.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.