WE Charity Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

WE Charity

Application

I interviewed at WE Charity

Interview

Great! Met with a screener, direct boss, then head of department, then C-suite exec. After that process, we met in person & talked more specifically about what this role would look like.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you'd be great in this role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

Interview

The interview felt like a box-checking exercise for them. as I suspect they already had a candidate in mind. They asked some boiler plate questions while looking distracted with other things and ended the interview 30 mins in. I am pretty sure I am a great candidate and I was not the reason the interview ended early.

Interview Questions
  • Basic boilerplate questions, no indication that they were curious about me.

WE Charity

Application

I interviewed at WE Charity

Interview

Applied for the position online. Received an initial email to set up a 20-minute phone interview. The interview was simply to further understand my experiences and the way in which they would apply to the role.

Interview Questions
  • In what way to you think your experiences will transition into this role?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Charity (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Phone screening with talent acquisition specialist, followed by an in person interview at their office with hiring manager and manager once removed. Good communication and follow-up throughout the process. Questions were very straightforward, mainly about previous accomplishments and experience.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions - Tell me about yourself - How do you build trust in your relationships - What do you think this role entails - What do you know about the organization

WE Charity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Charity

Interview

I was called for an initial HR interview and was told that HR would be in touch by the end of the week to let me know about next round. I never heard back. I emailed to find out an update and requested some feedback and never received a response. I think it was extremely unprofessional on the part of HR. I completely understand if they do not reach out to all candidates if they do not make next round but then they should clarify that during the interview process. The fact that I was told specifically that I would be given a call at the end of the week and then given no response after I emailed and requested an update, is unprofessional. I have worked in Training and HR before and I have never come across such an unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

WE Charity

Application

I interviewed at WE Charity

Interview

Webcam interview, ask technical trivia. Ask about some projects on my resume. Interviewed by two people and took around 20 minutes. Most questions where centred around technical knowledge about certain languages and their functionality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Charity (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2018

Interview

A short intro call with a recruiter followed by a general interview with the associate director, a short take-home assignment (building a sample deck) and then a final interview with the associate director and director. All fairly standard, no memorable hardball questions.

Interview Questions
  • Could you speak to your related experience? How well can you manage multiple projects?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Charity (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2018

Interview

First an email, then a phone call, then in person. Each of them about a week apart. The questions were fairly simple and were what you would expect. Soft skills based questions+past experience etc.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you work in a team environment? Are you a people person?
1 person found this interview helpful

WE Charity

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at WE Charity in Feb 2018

Interview

I applied for the job at the beginning of January and had a phone interview the following Monday. I was told I'd hear about next steps by the end of the week. When I didn't, I contacted the recruitment person the following week. I was told that I was going to be offered an in-person interview two weeks later. At the interview, I was again told I'd hear about next steps within two to three days. A week later, I was invited to a second interview the following week. I was gain told I'd hear about next steps within a few days. Once again, I had to initiate follow-up contact when I hadn't heard from them. By this time, I had been offered another job elsewhere and relayed that to HR; I said I was still interested in the role for which I interviewed, but that I needed to make a decision soon. I was promised a follow-up after the team had met, but again I didn't hear anything, even after calling the office and leaving a message. I finally had to accept the other job and emailed WE to withdraw my name from consideration. I never received any communication back. I am very disappointed that a charity that does so much good would be so inconsiderate of potential employees; the people with whom I interviewed were nice, but the lack of communication was completely unacceptable.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

WE Charity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Charity

Interview

Sent in cover letter and resume. 1 day later I was contacted about a 30 minute phone interview that would take place 10 days later. After the phone interview I was contacted 3 days later about an in person interview that last about 75 minutes. 3 days after the in person interview I was contacted about a final round phone interview that would take place the next day (lasted all of 15 minutes and they asked repetitive questions from previous conversations). 2 days later I was sent a standard rejection email. After that many interviews you would think it would be good management practice to provide feedback on why I wasn't selected, but that was not the case.

Interview Questions
  • What's one job on your resume that you didn't like (or liked the least)? What experience do you have working with private schools? Do you have a passport? What are some questions you think principals or teachers would ask about implementing our program? What are some of the major issues that private school students face?
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews

WE Charity Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at WE Charity as 47.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.75 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Coordinator and Graphic Designer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Director, WE Schools and Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at WE Charity takes an average of 17 days when considering 33 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graphic Designer had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at WE Charity according to 33 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 36.00%