Vector Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Vector Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Vector Marketing

1.7

Sales Interview

Interview

it was interesting but the location where the interview was taking place was rather sketchy. I live in NYC and I was still a student when they said I would earn 18$ a month.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Tucson, AZ (US)).

Interview

Virtual interview which happened through a zoom call. It was a group interview with other applicants there at first. General session then it was broken off into private interviews with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would fit this position?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview consisted of a virtual presentation of the company's products, values, and successes which lasted about 1.5-2hrs. Afterward, I filled out a questionnaire about myself and my takeaways from the presentation along with my resume. They notified me on the same day whether I received a position.

Interview Questions

• What are you studying/what are you really interested in?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Cleveland, OH (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I have an interview in the morning. I look forward to meeting with the manager. I need this job due to being out of work because of covid-19. From what I have read, the interview process is quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience. Education. Skills. Home life.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

It was horrible they didn’t even join my call and I heard the pay is really bad. It is not a base salary job. A hustle job. The only good thing is you can work at home.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Columbia, SC (US)).

Interview

At first, it was one on one, then after everyone had their one on one interview, there were 2 other interviews afterward. One with only one other person and the last one had everyone together.

Interview Questions

Interview

One group interview. It was just me and three others and all of us were interviewed at the same time. Looking for people that work with others as well as skills.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a group Zoom interview.
    Basically you have to sell knifes to people, and it’s not exactly a great job idea. I didn’t want to work for them so I simply told them at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about why you want to work for them. They asked about your job experience.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (San Diego, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

A text message was sent asking when I was available for the interview. Then the interview was scheduled. It was a group Interview through zoom meeting with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Why you would want to work with them.   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing in June 2020.

Interview

It was a group, video interview. The first time I was scheduled, I was never added to the group. The second attempt, I had to text them and then they added me. The interview was for a company called Cutco. I don't know how they are related to vector but they showed a video talking about how sales associates would sell to their friends and neighbors, Cutco doesn't supply leads. This didn't sound like a real job to me.

Interview Questions

• I didn't stick around for the interview after viewing the video.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.