Vector Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 933 of over 933 interviews

Other11%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Vector Marketing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

They want to get you in there to think it is a legitemate business but really it is just a multi level marketing scheme. They will hire anyone because they only want you for your network

Interview Questions
  • They were going to hire you anyway
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Tacoma, WA) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet. There were no difficult questions, just the basics. The interviewer was very straight forward with his questions and was very nice during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • why would we choose you for this job?

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Tuscaloosa, AL) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was a learn what the job is about and an interview all in one. It is a different experience from what I've had before. There is a chance to say that this job doesn't seem to be a good fit, but it is worth trying just to gain some skills.

Interview Questions
  • From a manager's point of view why should we hire you over someone else?

Vector Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

The interview was nice and very professional. I didn't feel like I was being used or that I wasn't going to get the job. I felt as though my time being interviewed wasn't wasted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vector Marketing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

Communicated very unprofessionally under a confusing alias. Wanted me to come to an office that didn't register anywhere online. Left feeling uncomfortable to the point of being afraid. Would avoid if at all possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vector Marketing

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

Large group interview with everyone's mics disabled. Not really an interview but more like they are just pitching you the role. Whole process seemed shady. Nothing to really prepare for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Washington, DC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Group Zoom call and they led me to believe it was one on one.!!?? They never spoke to anyone!! Just judged us by how they looked?! Very unprofessional!!?? This was really not an interview.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any!!! That is what the problem was. They never talked to any of us, just judged us by how we looked!!??

Vector Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

Super easy. If you have a car you get the job. They also want to see if you have your own contacts for potential sales. If you want the job you will get it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vector Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

Group interview. They tell you on a video call what the company is about and never actually interview you. You have to wait for a call to see if you are offered a position at the end of the video chat.

Interview Questions
  • The call back, I was asked things like what stands out about the company that would make me want to work for them.