Userful Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Feb. 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Userful Corporation

Positive75%
Negative25%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Userful Corporation

Userful Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Userful Corporation

Interview

A Smooth and fun interview process with a focus on projects and experience. They want to know the real you and how you would fit into the company environment. Overall a well experience and loved talking to the panelist.

Interview Questions
  • How did you encounter and solve a problem?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Userful Corporation (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I have had typical HR call, Coding round and two rounds: one with team in general, second higher management. At first the process went really fast. I was happy with it as others were not speeding up and I needed the job asap. People were good, everything was going just fine. After last round I was asked to wait for few days to get the response. Guess what.. response never came. Nowadays in IT most of the time we at least get some generaric mail saying no. I didn't even get that. I was so disappointed. Not about the job but more about the lack of response. Job seekers are spending their valuable time interviewing with you guys. You can atleast send an email of response. Is it too much to ask for?

Interview Questions
  • I have had HR call, talk with manager, technical (coding) round, talk with team, call with higher management

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

466.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Userful Corporation~417753
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Userful Corporation (Toronto, ON) in Sep. 2021

Interview

Interview with Vice President and team leader. They ask me behavior things. Personal history etc.. interview is running by zoom. When your resume selected HR member email you and set the interview scheduled

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Userful Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Userful Corporation

Interview

Was reached pretty soon after submitting my application. Was interviewed by the CEO directly. Mostly a discussion of cv and then discussion of the role. Very straight forward and no-nonsense type of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about the extend of certain programming skills
1 person found this interview helpful