Uni-Select Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Uni-Select Interview Questions

2.4

Sort:

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uni-Select.

Interview

The interview process was great. While still attending school for my bachelor's degree I was brought in to interview for an internship. There was constant communication from the Talent Acquisition Specialist.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was very straight-forward. Nothing was too unexpected.   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uni-Select (Roanoke, VA (US)).

Interview

the day i had my interview there were a lot of test i had to take and wanted to know if i wanted to start out cleaning the place up before becoming a stocker and I said sure

Interview Questions

• had I ever worked in the automotive field   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Uni-Select (Amherst, NY (US)) in June-2010.

Interview

Had phone interview with Recruiter, 2 weeks later I had a face-to-face interview with the Recruiter and Sr. Human Resources Manager. After another 2 week waiting period I had another interview with the VP of HR and the Training & Development Manager. After the interviews were completed a criminal background check was conducted, I completed a drug screen and I was asked for writing samples.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a difficult employee relations issue   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate additional time off. If you are offered a job with Uni-Select, do not take the first offer that comes your way, they will work with you as long as your counter offer is reasonable.

Parts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uni-Select.

Interview

filled out application,was finally contacted for an interview,had to drive approximately 1.5 hours north for interview.interview was conducted in a store office by an area manager.had never had an interview quite like that before,not many questions asked,mostly told about the company.

Interview Questions

• interviewer elevated his voice to just below a yell and asked how i would handle an irate customer   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uni-Select (Roanoke, VA (US)) in January-2012.

Interview

it was ok

not enough pay and hours

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uni-Select.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. I had a screening call with HR. The next step was a phone interview with HR and the National Sales Manager. The final step was a panel interview with the General Manager and VP of sales.

Interview Questions

• Are you a person who says no often?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate ask questions and show your interest in the future.

Counter Person Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uni-Select.

Interview

Got a call to come and fill out paperwork to begin working. They schedule a drug test and I traveled to take it. Once they got the result started the next day

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uni-Select.

Interview

I was contacted by phone for an interview the very next day. Very easy interview at the warehouse that lasted about 20 minutes with the manager. Mainly questioned about previous experience and availability. Got the job that same day and took the drug test same day as well. Started work after one week

Interview Questions

• How important is attention to detail to you? Name an example   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uni-Select (Montreal, QC) in June-2012.

Interview

1. Complete online application (preferably submit resume, cover letter, reference person)
    2. First appointment to make a 1-1 resume review with the supervisor, then make an on-screen technical skills testing.
    4. Second appointment with the managing director and the human resources director
    5. Get feedback by phone if the results are positive

Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Uni-Select (Brampton, ON) in April-2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked me what made you apply for this job, gave me some hypothetical situations and asked me what would you do to solve those problems. Where will I see myself in the coming years?

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see someone without any harness at a very high level using a forklift?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.