TripStack Interview Questions

Updated Jul. 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TripStack

TripStack

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TripStack in Jul. 2022

Interview

Got a call from HR. There were two rounds the first one was based on the OOPs concept and basic coding. It was around one and a half hours long. The second round was based on problem-solving. He asked one question. It was leetcode medium string-based question.

Interview Questions
  • String and Arrays-based Leetcode medium questions.
    Answer Question

TripStack

Application

I interviewed at TripStack

Interview

Quite Humble, polite and knowledgeable interviewers. Makes you comfortable and also helps you if you get a bit of track while answering. 2 interview were conducted. Both technical and some managerial questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

467.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=TripStack~1863083
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at TripStack (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Reached out after applying for the role. Was sent a coding assignment that had two problems with a time duration of 90 minutes. I completed the assignment but didn’t receive any feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TripStack (Toronto, ON) in Feb. 2022

Interview

Process: 1. HR Screen 2. Online Assessment. 2 coding questions Easy/Medium LeetCode level. 3. Technical Interview with CTO 4. Technical/Behavioural interview with Team It was a very smooth experience. Got contacted by the HR on Linkedin. I was already in advanced stages of interviewing with other companies. Tripstack moved really aggressively with super fast turn-around time. The whole process took 5 days from Linkedin to Offer. Recruiter was super nice, cordial. Got to talk to the CTO, team members who truly believe in the product. They took a lot of pain to explain to me about their product. Overall found it a really nice opportunity. Reasons for going with another opportunity were personal preference and the other product aligning better with my previous experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TripStack (Pune)

Interview

Interview process consisted of 4 rounds 1.aptitude test 2. First technical interview 3. Second technical interview 4. Interaction with CTO Overall process checked the knowledge of OOP concepts and depth of understanding of student towards his/her preferred language(like python) syntactically .

Interview Questions
  • Simple codes were given to solve consisting of string operations...
  • coding question to solve relating to concepts of trees or graphs Or dictionaries
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TripStack (Pune) in Jun. 2021

Interview

Round 1- Online Aptitude Test Round 2- Interview Online Aptitude Test consisted of Quant, Logical Reasoning and 3-4 codes for which we have to find the output. In interview, one array problem was given and can be solved in any IDE.

Interview Questions
  • Given an array what is the rarest occurrence of number? oop concepts
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TripStack (Toronto, ON) in Jul. 2019

Interview

The first interview was in person followed by an at home assignment involving making an API call and organizing the resultant data. Fairly straight forward. Second interview to review assignment code and discuss solutions and possible improvements that could be included.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly personal questions ie. Why you'd be a good fit for the role? Interests and past job history.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TripStack (Toronto, ON) in Jun. 2019

Interview

I applied for the position via LinkedIn and got the call next day itself. The process was very smooth. The Recruiter explained to me about the company and kind of the work they do. He sounded very passionate about the work and convinced me to go for it. There was one coding round and two interviews. First day I met the Technical Lead to whom I was supposed to report and the discussion went quite well. It was more like a walk through of my resume and experiences. After that, he gave me a small coding assignment which aligned with their daily work. I had to submit it the next day. The assignment was quite good and I got a good insight about them. It was not the typical technical theoretical questions or coding pieces. After I submitted, I was called for another round with the VP there. We had a long and great discussion about my work and Tripstack. He picked everything from my resume and it was techical as well as a behavioral round. After three days, I was made an offer and I was happy to accept it and work with such smart people!

Interview Questions
  • What do I think about reverse engineering? Why do you want to work in a small company?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TripStack (Pune) in Apr. 2019

Interview

Technical interview 1:- basic programming related to maths eg. factorial of a number , number of prime numbers b/w 0-n Technical interview 2:- basic programming questions eg. verify two anagrams are same or not,reverse a string HR:The lady was very polite she was informing candidates about company and it's policies

5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TripStack (Toronto, ON) in Oct. 2017

Interview

These guys showed up on a few of my job searches and I decided to apply here. I was screened on the phone by their HR person then I was emailed a skills test. I completed it with ease then submitted it, the next day I was granted an interview which went great. Unfortunately I opted to stay with my current employer.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews