Trillium Health Partners Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

In Person7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Trillium Health Partners

Application

I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners

Interview

The interview was quick and to the point. The manager asked questions about experience and your personal skills. I had an on call interview and then they asked me to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your work experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

After submitting the application got a call scheduled within a week. For screening interview. The screening interviewer was rude and missy said if I wanted to continue seeing you can’t relocate in shorter time.

Interview Questions
  • Why can’t you move to move to Toronto in shorter time, I have people have their bags packed for the job

Trillium Health Partners

Application

I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners

Interview

It was an average phone interview. The usual questions and lasted for like 15 min. The HR was nice and polite. Make sure to have a story to each question or can make up one. Also stay calm and go slow.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. How would you handle a difficult situation. Weakness/Strengths

Trillium Health Partners

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners

Interview

It was fairly easy. I had been applying for the CVH site for a long time, and I was able to get an interview thanks to an employee referral. But, in terms of the interview, it was your standard nursing interview questions; prioritization, scenario and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
  • tell us about a time you had conflict with a coworker and how you solved it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners (Mississauga, ON) in May 2021

Interview

Zoom interview with 2 other individuals asking me questions. It started with questions about myself, why I chose physiotherapy, how do I feel like my skills/experiences will help me in the position I was applying for, and then it transitioned into all situational type questions where I was asked about a time when I was faced with a moral dilemma and when a family member was not agreeing with my treatment plan. They proceeded to ask me some more questions regarding my background in physiotherapy and what type of supervision I would need for the role since I am a new grad.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you exceeded someones expectations of you?

Trillium Health Partners

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners

Interview

This was a phone interview because of COVID. They asked very basic questions, mostly scenario questions. Started off by asking why I wanted the job and why I was qualified for the job

Interview Questions
  • how would you handle a conflict situation. ex: doctor yells at you

Trillium Health Partners

Application

I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners

Interview

Good, easy, less than a week for the process to be be completed entirely. Questions related to healthcare experience and customer service experience as well. Virtual interview due to COVID.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trillium Health Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners

Interview

I applied online and heard back in about 2 weeks about the a phone interview. I had one interview with the manager and some senior staff. They were very friendly and asked a few standard questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trillium Health Partners

Application

I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners

Interview

Short phone interview asking general questions, then presentation on any topic I wanted. the presentation was done in group setting and there was a feedback period at the end. overall it was engaging and interviewer was kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trillium Health Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trillium Health Partners

Interview

Applied online and got a call back for in-person interview. Friendly panel interview with manager and coordinator. It took 2 weeks to hear back and process was very smooth and quick. Very professional leadership team made the interview setting comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews