The Salvation Army Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 350 of over 350 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Salvation Army

The Salvation Army

Application

I interviewed at The Salvation Army

Interview

Quick and very positive. I ran late and they were totally gracious about it and made accommodation for this. The interviewers knew I was nervous due to the lateness and made every effort to put me at ease

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

The Salvation Army

Application

I interviewed at The Salvation Army

Interview

Straightforward and not much follow up. Was asked about experience and skill set. Interviewed for different role but was offered a different vacant role. Was very informal and a bit unorganized..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Salvation Army

Application

I interviewed at The Salvation Army

Interview

Interviewer fell asleep. I'm not sure about you, but to me that seems very disrespectful. Literally the most awkward and weird interview of my life. That was the last job I'd apply for at the Salvation Army.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Salvation Army (New Orleans, LA)

Interview

I interviewed one time, then they had me come in a second time to ask one more question and have me sign papers for the background check. The director waits 3 weeks to tell me that the position is now temporary. May last for 6 months or 2 years. Then at the 1st interview I asked her am I working in a cubicle? I am concerned about Covid. She stated that I had an office and would meet with clients face to face. I looked in the room that she pointed at stating that, that is the office. There was no office. It was a computer lab the size of an apartment walk in closet. And it only had 6 computers. There obviously wasn't a desk a filing cabinet nothing. It was wondering where I was going to keep the clients case loads.

The Salvation Army

Application

I interviewed at The Salvation Army

Interview

The interview was held by a manager but met with another manager partway through—a very comfortable environment—typical interview questions. The interview was 15 minutes. They went over my resume asking about some of my past work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Salvation Army (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview was fairly basic, questions based on position applied for. Interview conducted via Teams due to current Covid 19 restrictions. Very straight forward and required very minimal time to complete the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Have I ever applied for or worked for TSA previously?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Salvation Army (Washington, DC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Prior to the Panel interview, one of the individuals leading the interview was late and unprepared. This same individual kept repeating (word-for-word) the same question. One of the ladies that was asking questions was a new hire and it seemed like she wasn't properly briefed on how to conduct a potential new hire Q&A. However, I was able to look past that. What I could NOT appreciate, was how the HR manager fell asleep during my interview. ASLEEP. Not only did she not try to have a conversation with me prior to bringing me to a very intimidating room, she thought that it was totally appropriate to disrespect me by falling asleep.

Interview Questions
  • What is your stance on the Salvation Army's Mission Statement?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Salvation Army (Bedford, NS) in Jul 2021

Interview

I haven't had to the interview yet. I'm trying to use glassdoor to prepare for it but I couldn't look at the interview questions without filling out this survey first. There should be a way to get out of filling out the survey.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Salvation Army

Application

I interviewed at The Salvation Army

Interview

Fast and under 15 minutes in store interview. Basic questions and background. Met with manager, but also the hiring process has additional steps that take some time. Background check, training, orientation, etc

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The Salvation Army

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Salvation Army

Interview

Interview went very well but was never given feedback or told that I had been unsuccessful. Very disappointing and received a rude email when I enquired about the status of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 350 Interviews