Technology Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Technology Partners Interview Questions

2.3

Consultant - Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technology Partners (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in January-2016.

Interview

I had a short phone interview with Technology Partners after being referred by another consultant at the client company. Then I had a phone screen with the client company. Finally I had a panel interview with client company which included a technical challenge. The hiring manager and several peers were in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a specific technical challenge you faced in a previous position.   Answer Question

Technology Partners Response

11 Oct, 2016 – Marketing Director

Thanks for giving a synopsis and a review of your interview experience. We appreciate it!

Business Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technology Partners (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in November-2012.

Interview

Phone and in person interviews to assess skills and identify opportunities. Very engaging and supportive. Good experience. Seemed very interested in finding right fit and helping me obtain a position quickly. Positive experience.

Interview Questions

Technology Partners Response

11 Nov, 2016 – Marketing Director

We're glad to hear you had a positive interview experience overall. Thank you for taking the time to evaluate us.

Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technology Partners (Chesterfield, MO (US)) in August-2012.

Interview

After submitting an application online, I was contacted via email and an interview was set up. I met with the head of HR, who was very nice, and she asked me a few questions. I was offered the internship at the end of the interview and I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an internship?   1 Answer