Tangerine Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

In Person6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Tangerine

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tangerine in Aug 2021

Interview

IT was fair, more focused on customer service and soft skills. The total time for interview was around 35 min and it was a phone interview. The recruiter was very supportive. Also had some situation based questions

Interview Questions
  • How to handle difficult customer
    Answer Question

Tangerine

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tangerine

Interview

easy interview not too many questions. had a technical test. They had 3 interviews first one with hr and then second one with manager and then final one with director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tangerine

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tangerine

Interview

Went well. Recruiter was pleasant to deal with. She was timely in her communication, and transparent during the process. The interviewers were punctual and asked great questions. They were all very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why do you want to work here. 2. Tell me about a time I made a mistake. 3. A lot of situation questions on conflict resolution, e.g. difficult stakeholders, or disagreement with a colleague.

Tangerine

Application

I interviewed at Tangerine

Interview

Did not require me to submit a resume and just had to complete an online assessment, such as aptitude and personality. In the end, I was able to see which categories I fit into based on my results.

Interview Questions
  • Personality questions included ranking phrases that most described you as a person.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tangerine (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

2 part interview. First part was completed in French and English to test bilingual proficiency . Second part of interview completed 1 week later where basic interview questions related to career were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tangerine

Application

I interviewed at Tangerine

Interview

Online test (abstract problems, personality questions) to create your PLUM profile. One way video interview, 4 questions, 30 seconds to respond to each. Did not want a resume or cover letter.

Interview Questions
  • How would your friends describe you? If you were to lead a TED talk what topic would you talk about and why?

Tangerine

Application

I interviewed at Tangerine

Interview

Pre-recorded questions for first step in interview process, was decent! Asked pretty basic getting to know you questions, but everyone had the chance to complete this interview. I liked the video interview component

Interview Questions
  • How would you convince your grandmother to open a digital banking account

Tangerine

Application

I interviewed at Tangerine

Interview

It was very casual. They basically wanted to get to know me and see if I would fit in with the company culture. Everyone was very nice and easygoing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tangerine (North York, ON) in Dec 2020

Interview

Was contacted directly from HR about the position. Received the interview invitation email from the hiring manager. The interview ran for about 45 mins, was interviewed by the hiring manager and a senior. Didn't hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? How did you handle when the dev denies that what you find is a bug? Api related questions

Tangerine

Application

I interviewed at Tangerine

Interview

One round interview with two interviewers. Questions are very common and no surprise questions at all. After the interview, I have got my job right way. And all you need to do just prepare it well by go through all the possible questions online.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews