Tangerine Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Tangerine Interview Questions

Interviews at Tangerine

2.7

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tangerine.

Interview

Interview Questions

• describe your feature, was really quick and fast, they have the gallop thing going on. they kind of unusual questions. i was just direct with my answer. it did not seem like there was a right or wrong one   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was very casual. They basically wanted to get to know me and see if I would fit in with the company culture. Everyone was very nice and easygoing.

Automation Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tangerine (North York, ON) in December 2020.

Interview

Was contacted directly from HR about the position. Received the interview invitation email from the hiring manager. The interview ran for about 45 mins, was interviewed by the hiring manager and a senior. Didn't hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How did you handle when the dev denies that what you find is a bug?
      Api related questions   Answer Question

Account Associate Interview

Interview

One round interview with two interviewers. Questions are very common and no surprise questions at all. After the interview, I have got my job right way. And all you need to do just prepare it well by go through all the possible questions online.

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tangerine (Toronto, ON) in October 2020.

Interview

I submitted resume on the corporate website, after almost a month, hr get back to me. She scheduled a phone interview with me. While I was talking with her, I can really tell she is not that professional compare with other companies.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, what type of technical skill you have.   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Interview

Straightforward, 1-2 technical questions on design/research, 3-4 standard interview questions, the rest is showing previous work. Requires showing portfolio at some point, around half of interview is talking through design choices/process.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage a conflict you had while working in a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Tangerine (Toronto, ON) in March 2020.

Interview

I was contacted for the phone screening interview with HR. This was followed by a Skype interview with managing director for the role. Had to show a project from my portfolio.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were frustrated with the limits of your role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tangerine.

Interview

pretty seamless, smile, be positive . 2 stage process. do research on the products offered. what differentiates tangerine from others. come in prepared to showcase what you know. typically 30-45 mins in length. depending on the location you may come for a 2nd interview.

Senior Leadership Interview

Interview

The individual I spoke with was very welcoming and friendly. She told me at the start how the call would go and left time for my questions. We spent almost an hour on the phone and she advised what the next steps would be, along with timelines. The thing I appreciated hearing more was that I would hear back either way. It’s been two weeks and I have reached out with absolutely no response - not even an auto reply to say thanks but no thanks. I completely understand if I’m not the person you’re looking for, but at least let me know.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the teams you have managed. How large and what were some of the key areas of focus.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tangerine (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewer was nice and respectful. Overall, it was a good experience. May ask you questions based on your previous working experience. The process may take long time. But it worth waiting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.