TSC Stores Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TSC Stores

TSC Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSC Stores

Interview

Long interview but clear questions, had a preliminary phone interview with some basic questions which followed up in a face to face interview with someone from HR and the inventory department. Nice people overall, the location was easily accessible and communication before the actual meeting was swift and concise. plenty of room for questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your background, pitfalls at past employers, how you dealt with problems, who are you and why do you want to for TSC.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TSC Stores (London, ON)

Interview

Phone interview and then in person interview a few days later plus an at home project. Phone interview was more intense than expected. In person interview was with 2 HR people. They were very good at communicating what their hiring plan was and keeping you in the loop on whether you move to the next step and why you didn't get the job

Interview Questions
  • how do you prioritize - use an example of when you had multiple to dos and how you decided which was the most important

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TSC Stores (London, ON)

Interview

I completed 3 interviews and found the process pretty easy. The company was understanding that schedulling time for interviews needed to work with my then current job. I found the interviewers pretty easy going, if I made a mistake it wasnt held against me.

Interview Questions
  • I didnt have any difficult questions, but I did need to explain why TSC Stores would benefit from someone like me working there.

TSC Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSC Stores

Interview

Very easy to apply and is on-line which makes it simple to apply. There are relevant questions to answer that are applicable to the position. The process also included a Caliper profile, reference check and criminal background check. However, the company does the background check for you which saves you the time and effort to obtain one.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were easy to understand and relevant to the position.

TSC Stores

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSC Stores

Interview

Attended local Job Fair. Interviewed once at fair. Once more at store about a week later. Was supposed to interview with DM as well but apparently I scored very well in the Calibre testing (See below) so they bypassed this. The in person interview was easiest I've ever done. Manager should have probably asked me way more questions.

Interview Questions
  • Managers need to go through Calibre testing, an online proprietary personality/ traits testing. It seems like it would be very difficult to try to fake your way through any part of it.
2 people found this interview helpful

TSC Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSC Stores in May 2014

Interview

Started with a basic phone interview with the standard questions with regards to background, interest, salary expectations. Then a one on one interview with the Hiring Manager and HR, and then a second interview with some members of the team. Turn around time was very quick, communication throughout process was good. Interview questions were good questions, challenging but not off the wall, great dialogue and discussion throughout, opportunity to ask questions to get to know the organization better.

Interview Questions
  • Personality profile had numerous problem solving questions which were challenging and unexpected.
RSS Feed</>Embed