Syntax Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Syntax

Syntax

Application

I interviewed at Syntax

Interview

There were two stages to the interview. It was a first stage phone interview. The interview was with Human Resources department. The length of the interview was about 30 minutes in length.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about previous experience.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syntax (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

So far, they have contacted me and have asked me to forward a resume not just for the above job but they may have another one that might be of interest to me.

Interview Questions
  • He asked me when I would be available for an in person interview.
  • He also asked when I was able to start if approved.

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,950

602 Comments

Join the conversation on

Syntax

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Syntax in Aug 2017

Interview

Face to face interview went quiet lively. but online tests was super tough and irrelavant to job. psycometric test with 80 questions and lime was limited. apptitude and english test. total time was very less but it was online

Interview Questions
  • basics techologies you know and past job experiences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Syntax (Hyderābād) in Aug 2017

Interview

i had gone through 6 rounds at Hyderabad office. HR called me after 1 month and has taken 1 more round by giving some scenarios and said i will get offer letter in 2-3 days as approvals are required, its been 3 months.. no news, no reply from HR after several mails. Absolutely fake company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Syntax

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Syntax in Jul 2017

Interview

Different interview process compare to other companies. We have rounds in following order: 1)HR round (introduction about the company and personal interview) 2)written test 3)telephonic round 4)personality test 5)caliber test If your technical strong that's not enough

Interview Questions
  • Technical; questions were difficult

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Syntax (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2017

Interview

My first interview was with the BDR Manager. I was surprised at how incredibly friendly he was. The interview went really well. The questions flowed naturally into a conversation and I moved onto the next step. I had an interview with HR- fairly short. She asked basic questions and I moved onto the next step. An interview with a director. He was also very nice. He accommodated the fact that I was currently working at another company and scheduled a 7am interview for me. This was the final step- later that day I received a contract of employment from HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syntax (Markham, ON) in Jan 2017

Interview

I first met the Syntax team at the Career Fair at York University. I provided my resume and was contacted for an interview. There were 3 separate interviews (first 2 over the phone, final in person). The interview process was outstanding and made me really want to work for the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syntax (Montreal, QC) in Mar 2016

Interview

Smooth and thorough, there were two separate interviews. One with HR and then one with direct Manager. Nice offices, modern and open concept. Team was open and friendly, culture looked driven but fun. I would have taken job but a better opportunity came my way.

Interview Questions
  • My experience working with cloud and networks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Syntax (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2009

Interview

Opportunity referred by a recruiter, followed by a phone interview then called for on site face to face interview. Meet with multiple persons one after another also did a skill test in between. This was followed by online presentation over the web.

Interview Questions
  • Explain situation where you had to deal with conflicting interpersonal issues.
RSS Feed</>Embed