Stericycle Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,060 of over 1.1k interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stericycle (Mississauga, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

Quick, to the point and friendly. Felt good. They were more concerned about the location of residence though but that has changed as most people work from home now. They asked about Excel and job related questions.

Interview Questions
  • What softwares have you worked on and how good are you at those
    Answer Question

Stericycle

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

they asked very simple questions and did not provided a clear overview of the current situation of the department which lead to leave the job after few months because its a real mess - no organization and non professional

Interview Questions
  • how would you deal with a case where the customer is arguing about the numbers low compared to your data

Stericycle

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

background questions over a phone call, then an online quiz sends to your email. background questions over a phone call, then an online quiz sends to your email. background questions over a phone call, then an online quiz sends to your email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

My interview went very well! I interviewed with 2 managers who were very easy to talk to. They ask me about my experience and I just answered honestly. I received my job offer within the next hour.

Interview Questions
  • You need to understand empathy. They ask you to know how to define it but you need to have a good working understanding of it as well.

Stericycle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

Phone call and that is all I have nothing else to say about this so I will just say that it seemed like it was direct and to the point .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stericycle

Application

I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

it was easy very warm, and positive, I look forward into working with this company. Thank you guys for providing me with this Opportunity.. I can't wait to get started.

Interview Questions
  • it was good experience and I love it

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2021

Interview

Very knowledgeable about job and it’s dutities day to day. Interviewer was very professional made constant eye contact, and very nice when it came to questions. Madelyn was very helpful from the beginning to end in regards to employment status.

Interview Questions
  • If I had driving experience, and customer service experience.

Stericycle

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

The interview was traditional in terms of questions. Typical questions based on resume details. However, the energy was the negative part if the experience. I was interviewed by 3 different people and they all seemed annoyed and unprepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stericycle

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Stericycle in Apr 2021

Interview

Not bad! Needs fine tuned a little bit! They really don’t explain the job in a positive way! Then you talk to different people in the process! But other than that not to bad!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Stericycle (Paducah, KY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview Process Was Very Professional And Made You Feel Very Comfortable. Everyone From The Hiring Committee Down To Human Resources Was Very Helpful And Understanding. I Can Tell By Just The Interview Process They Care Deeply About Their Employees/Staff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sturtevant, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stericycle (Sturtevant, WI) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a very good and positive process very helpful. They were friendly and very enthusiastic about the job and how the company works and treats employees and they clients

Interview Questions
  • Past experience that matched the job i was applying for
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,060 Interviews