Staples Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,973 of over 2.0k interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Phone interview and virtual interview . At first I had a phone interview with primary recruiter. She was so nice and friendly. After 2 days I was informed that I passed the interview and then it was time for virtual interview with two managers. I passed that interview and got hired. They are so professional and friendly. I really liked to work there

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work at staples
    Answer Question

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

They asked me actually to give you a chance to meet you in advance for your valuable response to me and you. They helped me a lot in interview as well. Be cool and crack it easily.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

It started with a HR Call, followed by one coding round - two questions related to data science field and web application, and finally followed by four direct interview (one with director, managers, and data scientist)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staples

Interview

it went good. it was a very laid back environment and fairly quick. i got the job and he called me the next day to tell me that i had gotten the job and that i would be sent a background check

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Interviewer was pleasant and had clearly studied my resume in preparation for the interview. Additionally, the interviewer was very warm and welcoming, and took the time to get to know me as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

The questions were basic. Make sure you read up on the company before you come in. I love office supplies so this part wasn't too hard for me. Show up looking presentable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Met with the store manager and a few assistant managers one after another. They asked a few repeat questions and then some specific to each department (e.g. customer service, registers, etc.) Pretty standard retail questions. I had retail experience already so the interview was geared more toward what I had done previously and how it relates here.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation with a difficult customer and how it was resolved.

Staples

Application

I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Met with 4 people in the group. Interview was very friendly and coordinated, even able to meet early in the morning. The level of questions were right in line with job level. Loved the group and accepted the job!

Interview Questions
  • In line with the project role.
  • What did you do to prepare for this interview?

Staples

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples

Interview

Very casual and easy-going. Most of the time the questions being asked are just your typical interview questions based on reasoning. If you prepare beforehand it should be fine. Management was pretty lax and hours was okay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Staples

Interview

There were questions about experience and availability. It was not too much in depth and very straightforward. The interview took place in the furniture department of the store. There was one interview and the hiring announcement was right after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,973 Interviews