Cover image for Skechers U.S.A.
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Skechers U.S.A. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 260 of over 260 interviews

Interviews at Skechers U.S.A.

Positive63%
Recruiter9%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Skechers U.S.A.

Application

I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A.

Interview

Easy and smooth Direct to the point and fast Interviewer was friendly and took the time to explain what the job scope entails and how my roster will look like.

Interview Questions
  • What are your available days in a week?
    Answer Question

Skechers U.S.A.

Application

I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A.

Interview

The interview and hiring process is extremely slow and long. Only apply if you have plenty of time. They must loose so many candidates based on this. I've interviewed and many places and this was by far the slowest and most frustrating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skechers U.S.A.

Application

I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A.

Interview

Super fast to the point and you go over all steps with management. The goal is to sell shoes and sign up rewards members! The more rewards members you sign up the more you can receive more attention within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skechers U.S.A.

Application

I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A.

Interview

Found the interview process to be disjointed. Was called into a boardroom meeting with limited focus and a multitude of questions not relevant to the role. Some of the questions were applicable, but seemed highly subjective. Lots of personality fit questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (London, England) in Nov 2022

Interview

predefined set of questions with an actual video recording of some questions judging your personality to be suited for the jobs or not questions ranged from personal to vague from like why do you want this job to what's your favorite super hero

Interview Questions
  • why do you want this job ? if you could be a super hero what would you want to be ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2022

Interview

The recruiter called me about a different position that I did not apply because there was no job description. He kept telling me there would be one. He would randomly call me every week and when I called back there would be a 1 week delay to his answers. After a month, he set me up with the hiring manager, but again no job description or application process. The hiring manager wore a t shirt and asked basic questions but didnt know anymore details about the position. He took a ton of notes of applications and processes i explained. Seemed like he was using my information to fill in the job description. In the middle of the interview he mentioned he needed someone more senior. Then radio silence. Dont waste time with this company. This is by far the most unorganized company I have ever spoken to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skechers U.S.A.

Application

I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A.

Interview

The interview was done virtually, and lasted about 30 minutes. The questions were fairly basic, like work experience and why I applied to the job. The interviewer was nice and perky, but I did not get any information or reply after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skechers U.S.A.

Application

I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A.

Interview

Nice and friendly. Mornings. Microsoft teams. 3 interviews (all online). Pleasant experience. Interviews a minimum of 30 mins long but depends on conversation. A panel of two for each interview after the first interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit for this company? Why should we hire you?

Skechers U.S.A.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. in Oct 2022

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter at Skechers, and we scheduled a phone interview to discuss an open position. I confirmed the interview date & time, but the recruiter missed the window. I contacted them after a few minutes, assuming they were running late between meetings or had mistaken the timing due to the time zone difference. I ended up waiting for two hours in total, and the recruiter never called or reached out. I emailed the recruiter and messaged them via LinkedIn in an attempt to reschedule, but the person never responded to me, even up to today, weeks after the fact. It was extremely unprofessional on Skechers part. I can understand if the position had been filled, but some courtesy would have been appreciated to inform me of this, if it had been the case, especially since we already had a scheduled interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Skechers U.S.A. (New York, NY) in Oct 2022

Interview

Quick and direct. Do you like shoes. Can you work a cash register. Do you know what a shoe is. It’s pretty much people and shoes. Cus you know, sketchers.

Interview Questions
  • Do you wear sketchers personally?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 260 Interviews

Skechers U.S.A. Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Skechers U.S.A. as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.40 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for First Assistant Manager and Product Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sakes Associate and Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Skechers U.S.A. takes an average of 10 days when considering 21 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sakes Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Sales Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Skechers U.S.A. according to 21 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 28.26%