Simility Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

Sales Engineer

182 Comments

Join the conversation on

Simility

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simility

Interview

Please DO NOT submit a "sample astsignment" to this company. These guys give you assignments, then spin the words and then publish it on their website. Essentially, they take "free work" by interviewing candidates, then disappear, and next thing you know, you'll find your "assignment" with its words spun and posted on their website/ blog. Sucha deceiving company and its people.

Interview Questions
  • Submit a blog post of 1000 words on topics that we have services in.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Simility (New Delhi) in Jan 2018

Interview

Telephonic interview where the interviewer asked to build a feature set for the problem they are currently addressing. A basic dataset was given and features I was asked to build up on that.

Interview Questions
  • What assumptions does SVM make about the dataset?
  • In which case SVM is preferred over Random Forest?
  • What kind of pre-processing is required on the dataset?
  • Is there a problem if some data values are categorical and some numeric? If yes, how do you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Simility (New York, NY)

Interview

Hiring process is really interesting as it's a discussion rather than a QUESTION& ANSWER session. It would be better to give feedback why if someone is not taken into. Healthy discussion and the entire discussion is about thought process and person ability to think out of box

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simility (Hyderābād)

Interview

A video call was scheduled but the interviewer called me instead. He wanted to answer my queries first before starring the interview. Basic questions about my experience were asked initially and then my exposure to the areas considered crucial for the position. Positives i)Clarity of interviewer in terms of the role hiring for ii)Organisation Structure(as explained) Negatives i)No process set for rejection ii)Responsiveness over mail communications

Interview Questions
  • Do you have an Employee Handbook? What was your role in designing the same?
  • What kind of exposure have you had in Maternity Benefit Act, PF and Medical Insurance?
  • How does PF work outside India?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simility (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Before my phone call interviews. I sent in my resume in order to advance to the next step in the recruitment process. The next step followed with multiple phone calls with different individuals asking about my experience. It was thorough and straight to the point, and they were well prepared with questions about my past experience and skills.

Interview Questions
  • What can you contribute to the growth of the company ?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simility (Mumbai) in Apr 2015

Interview

I got a call from Nicefit careers; A consulting firm. It was very irritating that they just want to know about everything.. every question what simility asked. It took 3-4 weeks to finish everything. This recruiting firm every didn't reply whenever I called them. It was very waste of my time to talk to diffierent person all the time. 5 rounds. Qualitative questions. All rounds talephonic. They dont speak much you will be judged only by the amount you speak. There is no right or wrong answers you have keep on talking.. u will b in.. It's true. HR round was kinda fake. Got very less increment.

Interview Questions
  • About myself. Case studies. Puzzles, Just speak a lot and u will get in.
2 people found this interview helpful