Shell Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 20 Jun, 2018
1,415 Interview Reviews

3.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shell (Paris (France)) in June-2016.

Interview

J'ai été contactée par un cabinet de recrutement et dès le lendemain j'étais convoquée pour un entretien.
    Les deux entretiens se sont déroulés en face à face.
    Le processus d'embauche a été rapide.

Interview Questions

• Parlez-nous de votre parcours et de votre motivation pour le poste.
      Parlez-nous de votre savoir-être.   Answer Question

Comptable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libreville (Gabon)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shell (Libreville (Gabon)) in April-2016.

Interview

1. L’accueil,

2. La présentation du candidat, et des membres du jury

3. La présentation de l’entreprise qui recrute ainsi que du poste,

4. Echanges autour de l’expérience du candidat,

5. Conclusion et fin de l’entretien.

Interview Questions

• Quelles sont précisément les activités que vous avez effectuées lors de votre précédent stage?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell.

Interview

You had to pass two online assessments and a case study. Then if you were selected you would receive a phone call and email. The assessments and case study were average difficult, make sure you read the case study thoroughly and takes notes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to change your methodology   Answer Question

Process Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shell in February-2018.

Interview

Phone screening with hiring manager, followed by Skype interview 2 weeks later. Questions were based on my research and internship experiences. Easy interview questions.

The position was based in a different time zone. HR would call me in the middle fo the night for scheduling the interview, inspite of being aware of this fact. Very unprofessional on their part.

Security Incident Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shell (Newark, NJ (US)) in February-2018.

Interview

I first applied for the job in December, two months later I got a call to schedule for an interview and the members of the interview panel. I choose the date for the telephone interview. On the scheduled date, I received a telephone call (like teleconference) with about 3 or more people from both the Houston US office and Netherland office. Started with introduction and who they were and then they asked me to introduce myself.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your precise job role in your current job?
      Q: How would you manage a team of 7   1 Answer

Video Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shell.

Interview

They asked me five questions, which has 2mins to prepare and 3 mins to say. The five questions are all basic behavior questions, which are not difficult. Preparation time is enough for me. But the answer time is a little short.

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shell (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

New this year for me. First 3 short assessments; mathematics proficiency, a character assessment, then a virtual interview. After that, there was a 2-hour interview which the 1st hour was about analyzing a case study they sent to me a day prior.

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shell (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First was an online assessment which wasn't that difficult then there was an automated interview with unlimited attempts per question. There was plenty of time and the process was fairly simple.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell.

Interview

This interview process was done online. There were five questions and you had two minutes to answer each question. The interview was done in conjunction with other assessments. Overall all it was a very simple process

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shell (Chicago, IL (US)) in January-2018.

Interview

Online test. British phrasing. difficult for someone who has been out of school for a long time. Math and enlish and spatial were the sections. It was a very challenging tes