Shaw Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Shaw Communications

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 24 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Phone screen asking my availability and confirming my academic/career background. Right after i was offered an in person interview which took place a week after, simple interview questions which also included a test to see your WPM speed with HR manager.

Interview Questions
  • why would be great for this role? how would you handle such a call?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Canada)

Interview

Two rounds of interview. one on phone and one in person. The turn around time to hear back was very quick. I'd just finished from school when i got the job. It was a great learning process.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural interview questions. Tell me about a time you promoted a product to a family member
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Canada)

Interview

Telephone interview with some common questions. Interviewer introduced the position and try to do some role play, like answering a call and help some old guy to solve his problem.

Interview Questions
Shaw Communications
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

applied online through Shaw website, a few days later, phone interview, very friendly interview, some cusstomer service basic questions, and then on site interview in vancouver, got an offer in three days after the onsite one on one interview

Interview Questions
Shaw Communications
Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Winnipeg, MB) in Jun 2018

Interview

Sups were nice and light and as long as you’re within the basic requirment line, you will not have a problem. They will try and see if you can fit but not in a discouraging manner.

Interview Questions
Shaw Communications
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2017

Interview

First an easy phone interview for screening purposes. Then we had a Skype call which was more on the behavioural side questions. Finally we had a face-to-face interview in which there are many questions asked about various backgrounds and prior experience with customer service representation

Interview Questions
  • Name a point in your life where you had to deal with a struggling situation
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2017

Interview

Applied online and received an email to select phone interview date. Interviewer contacted on the day of and conducted an approximately 20-30 minute interview. Was fairly standard, but some behavioural questions can trip you up.

Interview Questions
Shaw Communications
Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Winnipeg, MB) in Feb 2017

Interview

It was in a room. on the second floor where i met a lady. she was nice and engaged me quite a bit. Had some challenging questions but over pleasant

Interview Questions
  • Why would it be good working with you.
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Montreal, QC) in Nov 2016

Interview

Interviewers were friendly and had reviewed my resume prior to the interview. They all seemed to really like their jobs and that always helps. I learned a lot about role by chatting with them.

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Victoria, BC) in Aug 2015

Interview

it was a phone call interview and then if you pass you get a follow up interview in person. basically they are just trying to find out if you are fun to work with and a team player

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews