Sharp HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 141 of over 141 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

I started the interview process over the phone with the hiring manager and ended the process with an in-person interview with both the hiring manager and a panel of my prospective peers. Both were solid discussions. The phone interview lasted nearly an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
  • Time Management, give an example of a past difficulty with another employee and how did I handle it, what kind of experience I had with certain systems and applications that were listed as required skills for the job listing - usual.
    Answer Question

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

Panel interview with the CNS, manager, and program coordinator. Mostly behavioral questions and “tell me a time when.” About ten questions total and the interview was about 35 minutes long.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Tell me a time when you disagreed with your supervisor. Time when you disagreed with a coworker. Time when you noticed an issue at work and what did you do about it. Where do you see yourself in a few years.

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

Applied, phone call interview, hired. Went in to they corporate headquarters for drug testing and training. I believe that covid has put an extraordinary amount of stress on their HR department. The woman who did our training made my head spin.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

4 person panel interview asked about 8-10 questions and scored my answers from 0-2 or 3 I believe, 3 being the best. General behavioral interview questions. The panel of interviewers was very friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time a patient or family beliefs were different from your own and how you dealt with it?

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

typical process---strength, weaknesses, difficult situation, career path, why sharp, etc it was also a panel interview. What would do in a chest pain scenario question? Phone call screen with recruiter and then in person management panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weaknesses? Why Sharp? Difficult situation/coworker/patient scenario? Career path? Medical scenario question?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Received phone call 2 weeks after applying online. Did multiple phone interviews including zoom interview. Took almost another two weeks to hear back with the results from the interview. Then, another month to actually get a Started on background check and reference check. Now just waiting on physical and start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

It’s not that easy of a process, apply if you meet qualifications than they will call you for an interview. After the interview you’ll take a 10 question test must get 90% to move to the next step.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now Why are you no longer in your previous job

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

During the pandemic it was virtual interview. Sharp sent me an email of the link for the meeting. A day before the scheduled meeting. After my interview was done, they told me they were going to get back to me if I got the job or not. About two days later I got a week later I received an email indicating that I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • what do you see yourself in 5 years? Why did you choose Sharp? What do you do in stressful situations? What do you value in a workplace? How would you handle a family member of a patient, being upset? How you prioritize your workload as a CNA?

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

Took place in person, asked about experiences and interests. It was fairly casual. Talked about availability, expectations, and necessary traits for the job. Discussed my future career goals to see if they aligned.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sharp HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview

My interview was before the pandemic happened. It was an interactive group interview. Instead of sitting in front of a panel of employees, we were given activities to see how we interact together as a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

two people who sit across from you and ask you questions. The interview is like 20 minutes. easy questions. straight forward. took a little bit to hear back from them though.

Interview Questions
  • Would you feel comfortable picking up a body and taking it to the morgue?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 141 Interviews