Save-On Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Save-On Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Save-On Foods

1.9

Grocery Clerk Interview

Interview

By phone and ask about the information. They will be asked you to work overnight if say no. They end the call. If say Yes you will be going to the store and do that with the store manager, department manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Save-On Foods (Kelowna, BC) in October 2020.

Interview

It was pretty easy, but the interviewer was busy and she had to talk on the phone at least 3 times during the interview, which made me feel a bit nervous in each interruption

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Save-On Foods (Burnaby, BC) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview was very easy and friendly . The manager discussed about the work and asked about the availability .Also he asked about the previous job and why I left .

Restaurant Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Save-On Foods (Vancouver, BC) in September 2020.

Interview

Was very good! Small set for COVID and the management was nice. I found them very hospitable to their potential employees. The process was simple and I cannot wait to start working for them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Save-On Foods.

Interview

Just what you expect from an interview, nothing unusual. The questions were related to the job, and I had time to reply and did not feel rushed. The interviewer left a positive impression of the job, the work place and the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

Met with lead cashier. Pretty straight forward.
    Only one round of interviews. Got a call back pretty quickly. The duties were explained well and I had an opportunity to ask about growth and other questions

Grocery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Save-On Foods.

Interview

Very efficient and easy, applied interviewed and hired within a week. Was a very simple process as it was for an entry level position and they always seem to be hiring

Interview Questions

• Interested in availability as they employ lots of students   Answer Question

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Save-On Foods (Regina, SK).

Interview

Very brief but detailed questions are asked, enough for them to get an understanding of how well you would fit in their workplace. They will accommodate to you and give you another position until the position you had originally had applied for opens up.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Save-On Foods (Vancouver, BC) in November 2019.

Interview

It was very brief and easy. I was asked simple questions about myself and they were very delightful. They tell you the results immediately and ask for your available time.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Save-On Foods (Red Deer, AB) in August 2019.

Interview

Got a call back day after handing in resume, so pretty speedy. Then set interview that weekend. Interview was fun the women were sweet, they took a liking to me and so did I to them. Unfortunately they had to pass because someone from the other store transferred over. Still overall positive they are all kind. Like the atmosphere. Too bad :( maybe next time!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.