SAIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

SAIT Interview Questions

Interviews at SAIT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIT.

Interview

I met the director through a colleague.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 levels of Kirkpatrick's evaluation model? Which do you have most experience with.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was mostly behavioural. The questions were work specific and the interviewer knew what they were doing. I'm not so good at behavioural interviews but felt very comfortable there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIT.

Interview

I applied online and got an offer for an interview after a few days.
    Three interviewers took turns asking a lot of questions about how you would deal with certain situations that might come up while leading the summer camp.
    A couple weeks after the interview I was offered the position.

Fundraising Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIT (Calgary, AB) in March 2019.

Interview

This was one of the WORST interviews I have ever had in a professional capacity. First off they had me waiting 30 mins after my interview was scheduled to start so the panel could eat their lunch. Second they were way to focused on a course finish date that had nothing to do with the position. They had a air of arrogance about them not realizing that some of us are still employed by other companies and this is our time we are giving up to interview, I would hate to see how they treat actual employees. I will never apply to SAIT again!

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIT (Calgary, AB) in June 2018.

Interview

Just a standard set of behavior questions and a few technical questions. A conversation about goals and skills that were required as well as training that would be provided happened. Went on to see what I was interested in and what I wanted to learn from the position.

CPM Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIT.

Interview

I got selected through the Nexen Scholarship Program in Yemen. I had the chance to join SAIT on a full funded scholarship. The interview consisted on multiple criteria such as grades, English professionalize and interpersonal skills. Once selected I received my tickets and I flew.

Interview Questions

• Why you think you are the best Candidate ?   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIT (Calgary, AB) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a Behavioral Interview where i was asked a series of questions by a panel made up of two people.. I had a presentation Interview. The final Interview I was required to prepare a given topic and teach a mock audience for 2 hours

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a student asked you a question you could not answer?   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Recruiter called me at a time when I said I was about to enter a meeting at my current workplace. I asked to reschedule it the following day and she agreed to call me in the afternoon... Following day came and she never called me at all. I made sure my afternoon was clear of any potential conflicts in order to ensure that I could talk to her whenever she called in the afternoon. I called and left a voicemail to follow-up and never received a call back regardless.

SAIT recruiters, please be mindful when calling your selected candidates as they are also BUSY individuals who cannot sometimes answer your interview questions when you INITIALLY call. It should also be common knowledge that you should also ensure you call the specific candidate back after agreeing to it, rather than waste that person's time.

I am rather disappointed by this phone interview and recruitment experience, especially since I attended SAIT years ago. The education experience was great, but I can't say the same for its managerial operations though after this experience. I was potentially looking forward to working and helping SAIT realize its mission and support for its students, but it looks like my efforts, skills, and time will be best used elsewhere instead.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIT (Calgary, AB) in September 2016.

Interview

Employee referer and got a phone call set up an interview, and meet-up and did general interviews. waited about a week or so and got a call asking when can I start.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SAIT.

Interview

I had applied for a position internally as my contract was coming to an end. The recruitment specialist did not give me instructions on supplies to bring for my presentation. The hiring manager was late for the interview and he didn't make eye contact with me except when he was talking. Overall was not engaged with what I was saying and as an internal employee I thought I would even get a "thank you for applying but we will not be moving forward and would encourage you to continue applying to positions at SAIT." I was promised feedback and never got even apply update!!
    I interviewed for another admin position and to sum it up, I got speculative looks most of the time. No matter what I said, they already made up their mind before I even interviewed. What a negative experience!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.