Ross Stores Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,654 of over 1,654.0 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

I had the first phone interview and it was just talking about your resume and basic stuff. The HR was amazing and I was so comfortable talking to her. She guided me with all the opportunities they have.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why are you interested in this position?
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Interviewed with General Manager, was asked basic questions about scheduling conflicts, how would I handle rude customers, and if I had any experience (which I did not). Very easy and quick.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a customer spit on you?

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

I had an in person interview and it was one on one. It was pretty easy, mainly because they needed people immediately. I was only asked about my experiences and availability.

Interview Questions
  • What are your past experiences?

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

One day, all day, where you interview with multiple people in different areas and positions. Long day, but worth it to get it all done at once. Definitely enjoyed talking with everyone I spoke to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview was good. The manager was kind but rushed through the interview because the store is very understaffed. She said she's looking for efficient and fast-paced workers. overall i respect her , i see how well she can multi task and is attentive to helping her team

Interview Questions
  • do I have open availability including the weekends

Ross Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Easy and friendly. Training was straight forward and videos were easy to understand. Straightforward check out process. Manager was friendly nut staff was immature Wouldn’t recommend for older job seekers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

There was a lot of interviews with people at multiple levels. They also ask a lot of basic standard interview questions and many asked the same questions. They check all your references and conduct a background check that also took a long time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and to the point. Very easy question. Hired fairly quickly and not a long process. I was hired on the first interview and just need to do a meeting with the head manager. Interviewer were extremely nice and respectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores (Montclair, CA)

Interview

I am relocating to an area where a position was posted. I contacted the recruiter to inquire about the district She read the message. Never responded. Sent a message saying I had applied. Then received a turn down email. I have 10+ years of DM experience. This is why recruiters get a bad rep.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores (Orlando, FL)

Interview

Easy process, hiring is quickly. You have to interview with store manager or assistant manager . applied online and received a call next day. Asked to go to the store to had a interview. They call me next day to ask me when was the earlier day I can start.

Interview Questions
  • availability, able to work during weekends and holidays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Birmingham, AL)

Interview

Interview in is the location, they bring you back to a office. They ask you simple questions and discuss the pay rate during the interview. Interviewees were professional and seemed openminded.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked in customer service? Have you worked in retail? Tell me about yourself? Strengths/weakness?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,654 Interviews