What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "people you work with are great!! an if you are lucky you will have a DM that is really understanding of the retail world" (in 370 reviews)
- "Some coworkers were great to know and helpful" (in 368 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and close to home" (in 362 reviews)
- "They have benefits for all full times and they are great but are more for managers since they can afford the full benefits." (in 283 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule is easy to get" (in 210 reviews)
- "Bad management and very unorganized." (in 671 reviews)
- "The pay is low and you are not rewarded for working harder than other employees." (in 610 reviews)
- "Managers are rude and could careless about you they only care about you getting to work." (in 368 reviews)
- "No training outside a four hour block of videos" (in 151 reviews)
- "No work / life balance" (in 142 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ross Stores and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 9,272 of over 10K reviews
Updated Sept 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWFeb 16, 2023Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPerris, CA
Associates are always the priority when making decisions at all levels. Everything from schedules, training support, process improvements, etc. How the associate is impacted is always a factor in decision making.
If you don't like to be busy, and consistently on task, then this may not be the company for you. If you are looking for work and a daily sense of accomplishment, then you found the right place.1
Ross Stores Reviews FAQs
Ross Stores has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 9,695 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at Ross Stores to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
51% of Ross Stores employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ross Stores 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.