Riot Games Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 750 of over 750 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Riot Games

Riot Games

Application

I interviewed at Riot Games

Interview

hiring recruiter gives you a call and asks about background as well as experience in the field. they dont go over tools that much or tell you about their tools

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been working in the field
    Answer Question

Riot Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Riot Games

Interview

The whole process took about a month, I met with multiple people all the way up to the lead. I found it triggering that everyone I met with except for the recruiter was a male employee. And because it was deep during the pandemic 2020, every interview was done remotely, which is fine except one person was out walking... his reception was terrible, his video kept freezing and audio kept breaking, plus there was lots of street noise to filter out. Another person was petting his cat. I have a cat too, but it felt rude to not give me proper time or attention. I'm not the one getting paid to talk and listen... I also felt it was definitely a boys club because they assumed that I wouldn't know the subtle nuances within gaming culture. Their mannerisms and tones felt dismissive. I spoke to maybe 5 in total, and employee dodged questions regarding work/life balance or work culture.

Interview Questions
  • What campaigns have you worked on that you're most proud of?
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Riot Games

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riot Games (São Paulo, São Paulo) in May 2022

Interview

La entrevista duró cerca de una hora y comenzó siendo la oportunidad para entrar a una de las empresas que más admiro en el mundo de los videojuegos. Discutimos de temas sobre la industria actual de los videojuegos y el mundo digital. También hablamos sobre la proyección de los videojuegos de Riot y su futuro en el mercado y como podemos continuar conectando con la comunidad. Lamentablemente, me rechazaron y no explicaron el motivo ni el por qué, ya que sentí que tanto la entrevista inicial como la segunda, hubo una buena comunicación y se mostraron interesados en mi perfil. Solo recibí un correo genérico diciendo que me rechazaron.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Riot Games (Singapore)

Interview

A marathon that lasts months and many interviews before you will receive an offer. I heard you don’t need to be a gamer to join. Just make sure you don’t lie about it because they will probably ask questions about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Riot Games

Application

I interviewed at Riot Games

Interview

It was a long but engaging process which I enjoyed very much. It could perhaps be a bit more condensed. Other than that I was happy with the responsiveness of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Riot Games

Application

I interviewed at Riot Games

Interview

First I talked to HR, then we talked about VISA and then we did the technical interview. The technical interview is divided into two parts, the first is to be done through an online test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Riot Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Riot Games in Apr 2022

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter asking me to book a time for an intro-call. He later postponed the interview to after midnight (due to time zone differences), made me stay up late and didn't even bother to call. He stopped answering my emails as well, so I guess the process stopped there.

Interview Questions
  • Could you please use this link to book a time directly on my calendar?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Riot Games (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2022

Interview

Be careful applying for Riot if you have multiple interviews lined up, or current responsibilities! It is a very time-intensive process! My interview experience was left with no offer, and used around 4 weeks of time. The interview was straightforward and well laid out. The other feedback provided on the glassdoor feedback page gives good hints on the interview process, however, I would avoid Riot generally as a company in the future (no matter your passion for Valorant, LoL, or their other titles). Their interviewing process was far too long (I had to cancel a few other interview requests from FAANG since Riot wanted a take-home question and further preparation). While all the interviewers were very nice, I was left feeling bummed out that they didn't really share any signals based on my interview feedback.

Interview Questions
  • - Online Assessment: Leetcode easy DS&A question - Build Conway's game of life in a large integer space
1 person found this interview helpful

Riot Games

Application

I interviewed at Riot Games

Interview

The interviews itself were great. Their team is super knowledgeable and seems like a fun internship that could lead to a promising career. It is just unfortunate that after finishing the interviews I have been waiting nearly 4 months for a decision.

Interview Questions
  • Values of Riot and in your previous employers you like or do not like

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riot Games (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2022

Interview

I applied via employee referral and had three rounds of interviews online in April 2022. I interviewed with the Head of Video Production and two Producers for two different riot games.

Interview Questions
  • - Can you tell me about yourself? - How do you keep everything organized? - Tell me a time when you made a mistake? - How do you deal with last-minute schedule changes? - What do you do when you have too much on your plate? - What do you do when you don't have enough information? - Why Riot? - Do you have any questions for us?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 750 Interviews