Ricoh Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ricoh Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Ricoh Canada

2.3

Co-op Role Interview

Interview

I applied through my school's co-op website and did a video interview with 2 people from the department. It was a great experience, my interviewers and I were on the same page about many things!

Interview Questions

• What interested you about this position?   1 Answer

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Mississauga, ON) in June 2019.

Interview

Initially got an email for availability for a phone interview. First phone interview went well, got a second phone interview on another day. After the phone interviews, about a week and a half later, followed up with an email which I responded with my job references. After that, never heard back from again, even with another followup email. Simply got ghosted.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where the customer/user was aggressive?   Answer Question

SOSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Calgary, AB) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was scripted. The job was laid out, but the lack of information towards what really happens in the job itself was setting up for a different experience after the job was accepted.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Calgary, AB) in April 2019.

Interview

I received an email from HR in Mississauga, ON to set up a phone interview 5 days after I submitted the application. I had a phone interview the next day for approximately 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Current job role, Where did you find job posting, Salary expectations   Answer Question

Apr. 21, 2019 – Internal Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

At Ricoh, we strive to ensure that we are recruiting talented individuals to represent the Ricoh. During the interview process, we look to confirm that candidates have the knowledge, skills, and passion to be successful in that role. It is great to hear that you had a positive experience.
    We encourage you to keep an eye out for other roles that may be good fit for you at Ricoh.

General Office Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada in April 2019.

Interview

I have applied online, after one week, I received an email about a phone interview. The phone interview was fast, the HR asked me 3 questions. After one week I had the personal interview., it was about 1 hour. I had a very good conservation with the Manager. Now, I am waiting for the answer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?
      Could you describe your last experience?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (North York, ON).

Interview

This is 15 years ago great manager interviewed me. I had met the VP and president for the interview and went very well. The interview simple Q & A introduction and office tour.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada.

Interview

PRO: Interviewer was very pleasant and straight to the point. It felt like a professional conversation and formal interview at the same time. I seldom encounter this kind of interaction on an interview session.

CON: Only downside is the Talent Acquisition personnel who sends the email. She gives you very little information so you have to proactively ask the details of who you will see and where will be the interview, as if you are communicating to someone through text messaging due to its lack of formality for all the back and forth. On my second interview with their client, I had to call on a last minute due to the HR not responding to my inquiry for days, just to be told to check the building's directory for details. What a way to prepare you for an interview. I eventually felt half hearted joining the company after my personal experience and when I found more reviews from employees posted on other sites regarding their HR Department.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges you faced before and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Doha (Qatar)).

Interview

It was a good interview for me because I was successful and I was very confident in my abilities and I also learned a lot of new things and all I was thinking about was that I would not leave the room but I was acceptable at work

Interview Questions

• How you can be a successful salesperson as you think ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Toronto, ON) in July 2017.

Interview

One video interview with manager, about 45 mins - 1 hour. I was given notification about the interview a day in advance. The manager super nice and made it seem like a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions included behavioural questions, and an excel test, to test excel knowledge.   1 Answer

Jul. 25, 2019 – Internal Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

At Ricoh, we strive to ensure that we are recruiting talented individuals to represent Ricoh. During the interview process, we look to confirm that candidates have the knowledge, skills, and passion to be successful in that role. It is great to hear that you had a positive experience with your hiring manager.

Legal Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Toronto, ON) in June 2017.

Interview

There were a series of interviews that went pretty well overall. There were 3 stages of interviews that occurred and they were each straightforward. There was an initial phone interview then an in person interview with the Ricoh rep then a final interview with the firm I would be subcontracted out to. The whole process took about three months to complete from start to finish. This felt extremely tedious and long.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible and eager to work   1 Answer

Jul. 9, 2018 – HR Coordinator - Co-op

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

At Ricoh, we strive to ensure that we are recruiting talented individuals to represent the Ricoh image at our client sites. During the interview process, we look for candidates with the knowledge, skills, and passion to be successful on the job. It is great to hear that you felt the interviews went well overall.

We are sorry to hear that you felt the interview process was long. We will take this into consideration as we continue to evaluate our recruiting and interview processes. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca with any specific suggestions for improvements that you may have.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.