Ricoh Canada Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ricoh Canada

Ricoh Canada

Application

I interviewed at Ricoh Canada

Interview

Comfortable Good Interview. Made me comfortable. I was like having a casual conversation at a coffee break at time hortons. People are very friendly and enthusiastic about their jobs and life.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about past experience and pursuits
    Answer Question

Ricoh Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada

Interview

It was smooth. I received phone interview and video interview. The interviewers were friendly and professional. There were many questions but the questions were typical interview questions. The whole process was good especially considering for covid everything was virtual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ricoh Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada

Interview

There was none as HR at Ricoh sent me an e-mail to schedule me an interview. I replied but no contact back. E-mailed again but again no response. Really furious for wasting my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ricoh Canada

Application

I interviewed at Ricoh Canada

Interview

People are very nice and friendly. Every simple interview process and the whole process was very relax and efficient. They quickly responded after the interview. Very satisfied with the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Your past work and academic experience. Ability of operating vehicle.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2020

Interview

Informal and relaxing, on phone and google meet. there were 3 in total. phone-google-google. the people doing the interview were friendly and very professional would recommend to others who were looking for a new sales role job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ricoh Canada

Application

I interviewed at Ricoh Canada

Interview

I applied through my school's co-op website and did a video interview with 2 people from the department. It was a great experience, my interviewers and I were on the same page about many things!

Interview Questions
  • What interested you about this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Mississauga, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

Initially got an email for availability for a phone interview. First phone interview went well, got a second phone interview on another day. After the phone interviews, about a week and a half later, followed up with an email which I responded with my job references. After that, never heard back from again, even with another followup email. Simply got ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a situation where the customer/user was aggressive?

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Calgary, AB) in May 2019

Interview

The interview was scripted. The job was laid out, but the lack of information towards what really happens in the job itself was setting up for a different experience after the job was accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Calgary, AB) in Apr 2019

Interview

I received an email from HR in Mississauga, ON to set up a phone interview 5 days after I submitted the application. I had a phone interview the next day for approximately 15 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Current job role, Where did you find job posting, Salary expectations

Ricoh Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada in Apr 2019

Interview

I have applied online, after one week, I received an email about a phone interview. The phone interview was fast, the HR asked me 3 questions. After one week I had the personal interview., it was about 1 hour. I had a very good conservation with the Manager. Now, I am waiting for the answer.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this position? Could you describe your last experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews