Revera Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Revera

Application

I interviewed at Revera

Interview

Only wanted medical experienced personnel, but advertised for business personnel. Position didn't require medical. Position advertised as bachelor's degree required but they wanted Healthcare degree. Also payscale seemed low compared to other positions.

Interview Questions
  • What is my medical background
    Answer Question

Revera

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Revera

Interview

Talent Acquisition responds to your application with a request for basic information and a call. Once you pass through the screening then you enter the initial level of interviews with management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Revera

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revera in Apr 2021

Interview

There was an online application send in. Then a sample questionnaire you have to fill out over email and send back. Then after that they schedule an interview. Due to covid-19 there was a phone interview process instead of an in-person interview. Then you needed to supply references and then theyll get back to you.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time you were compassionate, and caring under pressure?

Revera

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revera

Interview

Interview process was smooth, and clearly communicated. I got an email and phone call to set up the interview on a given date. Interview was taken by at least two interviewers and questions were clearly asked during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with Infection Control in Long term home settings?

Revera

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Revera

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward I had a phone interview with HR followed Round two was with the VP and Manager Round three is with the Associate and Manager It's a mix of behavioral and ib/real estate technicals

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Revera

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revera in Dec 2020

Interview

Met with their recruiter. After a 30 min screening interview, she said I passed and would arrange an interview with the VP Corp Dev. After a week of no news, I emailed her and she said they wanted to hire an intern first, and hold off the full-time position. She will let me know after. Months came by, they repeatedly posted the Corp Dev job so I followed up with her as to my application. No response. I then decided such unprofessional behaviour really shows this company isn't worth it. Avoid. This Corporate Development job was unfilled for 6 months, likely due to this type of delay.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what Revera Inc does? Why do you want to join Revera and why this position?

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revera (Edmonton, AB) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very simple, asked me about simple experience with elders, timings etc. I had my offer in my hands in 2 days. Overall very smooth and simple interview. Asked about dietary textures etc ( I.E minced, puree and fluid consistencies Honey thick, nectar thick Etc)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revera (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I applied online on the company website. About a week later I received an email from a director at 1:45am. She invited me for a phone interview "tomorrow after 10am" referencing a casual cook position. I was a bit confused as it was a Friday and most companies do not interview on the weekend. So I responded that morning asking for clarification about the time and date. I received another email a few minutes before 11am saying that the interview was for that day (Friday) and to call her at 11am. There was no consideration as to whether or not that time slot worked for me. She also did not leave a phone number to contact her at. Although I could have easily looked up the company and called the main phone line, I decided not move forward with the application as I had seen enough already. The position I had applied for was a full-time position not casual. As well, I do not want to receive phone calls at 2am asking me to come to work - the impression I was left with given that the time of the day I was sent the invitation for the interview. Overall, I do not have a good impression of this employer and after reading the reviews here it looks like I'm not missing much.

Interview Questions
  • None, I decided it wasn't worth wasting my time
1 person found this interview helpful

Revera

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revera

Interview

Referred by a friend . Forwarded my resume to hiring manager . They did not remember my interview when I arrived and was scrambling to find someone to interview me .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Toronto, ON)

Interview

they will call you bug you once a week for about a month from different departments without any relationship with project management or clear questions in the field ... eventually to tell you NO. not experts... no professional attitude.... no reasoning.... if one of them thinks is "catching" "something" about you - will tell the others. and you will be labeled. completely non judgmental organization.... :)

Interview Questions
  • there was no interview... a semi screening process made in a hurry by some individuals which were out of the field of project management.
2 people found this interview helpful