Republic Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 326 of over 326 interviews

In Person7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Springfield, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Two interview process. First interview was with immediate supervisor. Second interview was with District Manager and Human resource manager. Each interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Question were routine question asked in a interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit for this company?
    Answer Question

Republic Services

Application

I interviewed at Republic Services

Interview

I went through 3 interviews. The interviews were not very long, and consisted of mostly situational based questions . Such as give an example of when, or tell me about a a time. You want to make sure to use the S.T.A.R method when responding to these types of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Republic Services

Application

I interviewed at Republic Services

Interview

Very easy laid back interview. If you have personally and can hold a decent convo show that your willing to work you get hired. Gotta pass your basic drug and background screen first

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with welding on rust and old metal

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Little Rock, AR) in Sep 2021

Interview

There were three interviews with Republic representatives. All interviews were virtual and went smoothly. Republic representative were very friendly and welcoming. Each person I spoke with was very passionate about the company and answered every question I had. Republic Services is definitely a judge-free environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Republic Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Republic Services in Aug 2021

Interview

Five person panel interview. However in my interview two people did not show up nor did they even reschedule with those two which where the manager and the tech lead. Had many interview over my career this was the worst.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Republic Services (Phoenix, AZ) in Aug 2021

Interview

Unprofessional, I interviewed with the hiring manager, a director, who advised me they struggled to find candidates as two people applied for the position 30+ days after posting He then asked me how to improve their LinkedIn job posting to attract candidates he can interview for the position I applied for. Truly bizarre, why a candidate was asked to decrease their chances of getting the job is absurd. How would a Fortune 300 firm struggle like this? Or hire someone with this type of arrogance, lack of professionalism, tact, and business acumen. There's an answer to solve their problem that I knew about during the interview but declined to tell the hiring manager. Why would I? Incentives, please. I was rejected for the role 24 hours later. This was a complete waste of the candidate's time as the hiring manager just wanted a quick fix to solve his issue that he couldn't figure out on his own. The firm should have cast a wider net when looking for the hiring manager's role. HR and recruiting were nowhere to be found.

Interview Questions
  • Can you help us find more candidates to interview for the position you applied for?

Republic Services

Application

I interviewed at Republic Services

Interview

Requiring a submission of thirty word minimum is a ridiculous requirement. I'm just trying to seek out feedback. I was asked behavior based questions, and I answered them. The end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Services (Scottsdale, AZ) in Jul 2021

Interview

The process was nonexistent. A recruiter emailed me asking about availability for a phone screen; I responded within 10 mins of her email. Never heard back from her. I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt that things come up and reached out to her, but never heard from her again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Republic Services

Application

I interviewed at Republic Services

Interview

Good process with good interviewers. Tried to align me with people who would give me a preview into the job. Reasonable questions and friendly people. Would recommend being prepared to speak to company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Republic Services

Application

I interviewed at Republic Services

Interview

30 minute phone call with HR rep. Two 45 minute interviews second round with current general managers and regional managers. Standard background questions in the first round. Mostly behavioral questions in the second round. A lot of time for candidate to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 326 Interviews