Redington Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Redington Ltd. Interview Questions

Interviews at Redington Ltd.

3.2

Senior Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Briston, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (Briston, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

The first stage was a casual chat with a senior engineer, who obviosuly was very skilled at what he did. It was slightly distracting contacting this type of casual chat in a busy canteen, but I got a very detailed view of their technology.

There was a technical test which had to be completed in 72 hours.

The second interview was a video confernce, the two interviewers asked questions covering the submitted technical test and general technical questions.

Throughout the process the talent recruiter was great and even though I did not get the position this was one of the first times I actually got some helpful feedback.

Midweight Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Standard phone screening followed by
    a face to face interview where I talked about my experience and portfolio. I thought the Senior Designer was engaging and inspiring.
    Second interview was meet some members of the team which I thought went ok - I could have done better on some scenario questions, no doubt.
    Only disappointment was that I had to figure out their decision from the radio silence.

Interview Questions

• What’s the first thing you’d do to prepare a document in InDesign?   1 Answer

Investment Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

The whole process was more than 3 months. I applied in October 2018, did online tests and video interview in November and December. The assessment center was in early February, 2019. Overall, the experience was amazing. On the assessment day, interviewees had the opportunity to meet current employees and learn about their current roles. Everyone was nice and friendly. After 2 days, the company emailed about the final interview. Though I didn't make it to the final, I really enjoyed the experience. Redington provided a constructive feedback shortly after, which is extremely helpful for future interviews.

Interview Questions

• - A 5 minute presentation about yourself
      - A group case study
      - A 2:1 interview: definitely do research about the industry to have basic understanding.   Answer Question

Graduate Investment Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redington Ltd..

Interview

Video interview short 1 min 30 per question. Very relaxed, questions about technical aspects and the firm also questions on your passions. Just gonna fill up the word count not much more to talk about.

Summer Interview

Interview

Two people interview you, one recent graduate and someone more senior. Ask specific pension questions i.e. difference between db and dc pensions and then some rogue ones such as, how many ways can you use a brick.

Trainee Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview process took around 4 weeks or a bit more maybe. Filled application, then did video interview and then called to a face to face interview. Face face interview was really hard and they gave no direction to prepare for it im advance.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Defined Benefit pension Scheme And Contribution pension cheme.   1 Answer
    • Asked about Excel and how good you are on it?   Answer Question

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied to this firm online in October 2017 and didn't hear back about a video interview until January 2018. The video interview was fairly simple (the one that caught me off-guard was 'describe standard deviation in layman's terms'), and heard back nearly 2 months later about an assessment centre. This stage was comprised of a 2:1 interview, 5 minute presentation about yourself, and group exercise, all fairly standard stuff though the interview was more technical than I was expecting (practice market sizing and read up about the pensions industry). The final round was 2 back to back interviews with senior members of the team and it was just laid-back conversation really. The process was fine I suppose but took absolutely ages from application to final decision (too dragged out for a small firm IMO) and their feedback (which I had to chase up) was a bit questionable.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between defined benefit and defined contribution?   Answer Question

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Was very uplifting. Everyone that I came in contact with was very nice, from the receptionist to the Vice President. They made me feel comfortable when starting the interview (offering me tea or coffee). I was interviewed by a Vice President and a member of the graduate scheme, which made the interview a lot less nerve racking. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience!

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was a straightforward process that consisted of a short presentation and then being asked questions. The presentation you prepare beforehand and is about yourself, fairly open ended. The rest of the interview was general competency questions, industrial knowledge and reasonable deduction questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you calculate the number of McDonald's restaurants in the United Kingdom?   Answer Question
    • What would happen to a companies assets and liabilities if the inflation rates increased?   Answer Question

ALM Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online in Dec, 2017 and revived the interview invitation on Jan 2018. It was an online interview that ask all kinds of statistic questions, which was not the common online questions. A good understanding of statistics and use it to solve real life problems is important.

Interview Questions

• Interview was purely statistics based questions, the first 2/3 is multiple choices and final part was solving questions as well as recording the video.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.