Questrade Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Questrade Interview Questions

Interviews at Questrade

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Questrade.

Interview

Application

I applied through indeed. an HR person contacted me and sent me a link to a C++ test. After that, the HR person set me for an on-site interview at their location in Toronto. The process took 1 week. After the on-site interview, I got an offer a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• C++ related questions and multi-threading related ones too.   Answer Question

5 Jun, 2018 – Talent Services Specialist

Congratulations and welcome to the team! We're glad you had a quick and positive experience with our process.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Questrade.

Interview

There was video interview which you get through and appear for a written online test. It was related to the customer service role. And then an in-person interview was scheduled. They made it really comfortable to speak and present.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Questrade (Brampton, ON) in October-2018.

Interview

It was a video Interview. The process was smooth and easy. All it required was a laptop or mobile phone with internet access.
    The questions were relevant and apt.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON) in May-2015.

Interview

pretty straight forward. You get a call that briefly asks you some questions like did you complete csc and if you have trading experience.
    Next step is an in-person interview /computer quiz.
    The computer test asks some trading knowledge questions like what a limit order is or a stop order and it has a typing component to test your typing speed
    There is also a panel style interview that would be with the HR managers and your potential supervisors.

Interview Questions

Questrade Response

14 Dec, 2015 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON) in April-2011.

Interview

No HR interview, only one face to face interview with supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions and knowledge from csc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON) in July-2018.

Interview

Submitted an application online, got a prescreening online interview the next day, and then was invited to an in-person interview the day after i submitted my online interview.. Two people interviewed me.

Interview Questions

Questrade Response

30 Jul, 2018 – Talent Services Specialist

Thank you for your feedback!

Client Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Questrade in December-2018.

Interview

Providing the application to download and use it to go through the first interview. Before the real interview, candidates have many time and chance to practice and adjust how to react in from of the screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   Answer Question
    • tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career, what made this achievement important   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you were part of a failed project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON) in November-2009.

Interview

I was interviewed over phone and was invited to the office. I wrote a small test (technical) and sat for 1:1 interview. I received emailed confirmation in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There was no surprise question. It is important to have knowledge about capital market (stock and option) and security trading. There will be technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Questrade (North York, ON) in December-2016.

Interview

Apply through company website. Very Simple. Got email within a week for HR lady phone interview, she seems nice and willing to listen. Same day receive second interview at head office. During second interview, small presentation at the start, then a 30 mins computer test, 10 questions, what is option? etc. A small typing speed test at the end. After in person interview was friendly and ask basic questions such as describe yourself. The day after receive phone call that I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON) in December-2017.

Interview

The first one was the phone interview with a member of the hr team. It was quite positive. Very accommodating even on the phone. It was not that exensive but some basic questions ad well as background questions. Next was the personal interview with a supervisor and the director. Both of them were super accommodating and helped me through the entire process. Ghey were very clear in interaction. It was first background questions and then some questions related to personal behaviour, strengths and weaknesses. Even gave opportunity to ask as many queries and questions and answered all of them. Overall experience was very positive

Interview Questions

Questrade Response

21 Feb, 2018 – Talent Services Specialist

Welcome to Questrade! Happy to hear you had a positive experience with our interview process. Please keep us updated on the rest of your Questrade experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.