Quantcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Quantcast Interview Questions

Interviews at Quantcast

3.2

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Great recruiting process. The SF recruiter was incredibly informative and responsive. She always followed up with extensive feedback and was very genuine in wanting to find the right fit for both parties. Every team member I spoke to was engaged and friendly. Overall, very conversational but productive interviews that made me excited to potentially join the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions about client facing experience and any sales experience   Answer Question

Senior JavaScript Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast.

Interview

I applied online and received an email with the subject line "Senior Java Engineer" on the next day. She asked me about my experience with Java technologies. I replied to her email and stated that I applied for the JavaScript Engineer role (I also included the job description in the email), so why Java? Then I received an auto-generated rejection email from Quantcast.

Operations Interview

Interview

Typical interview process with a 30 minute phone screen and then onsite panel with the team.

Although I was promised that I'd hear back within a week of my interview, I had to follow up multiple times for a response.

Quantcast also really needs to train their interviewers on what they can/cannot ask. I interviewed with someone from their sales leadership team and the first question she asked me was "what year did you graduate?"

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was pretty straight-forward: Phone Screen, 1:1 remote interview, On-Site Panel Interview. Had a great interview with the entire team. Wrote over 500 words on the Analysis/Performance Questions. The hiring manager and recruiter says that it is fine to write over in the test.

I went to an in-person interview and it went well with the AM, TAM in Chicago office, TAM in New York office, and the hiring manager. The hiring manager loved me so much that he walked me around the office.

The recruiter contacted me and wanted my feedback. I told the recruiter that it was a wonderful experience ... until being told that I didn't get the job due to me writing over 500 words on the Analysis/Performance Questions.

I was disappointed. They could have told me that I'm no longer a candidate due to that reason before being called for an on-site interview. The feedback was okay that I was a good fit for the Quantcast culture. However, they feel that I'm not qualified for the TAM role. The recruiter wanted me to apply for a position that I feel over-qualified afterwards. I turned that opportunity down.

If you are going to apply for an opportunity at Quantcast, if you don't answer the question as described and they say it's okay, don't waste your time on the next phase of the interview process as they'll use that reason as an excuse to why you are no longer a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Please use ‘TAM Interview Test.xls’ to answer the following questions and include all relevant
      work e.g. pivot tables. Use the data from the ‘Data Viz’ tab to complete the following:
      Please submit a write up (500 words max) about performance on this
      account. Please use this data to create 2-3 data visualizations to supplement your analysis. If
      you prefer to use a data visualization tool other than Excel (ie. Tableau), please do so.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quantcast.

Interview

A code challenge was sent after within a week. It's a project and it can takes more than 3 hours to complete. After passing it, still need to wait for them to contact you in two weeks.

Data Analyst, Data Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Received phone call technical interview invitation.

First round : Consists of SQL, Coding problem and/or Shell scripting !

First of all, why does a data Analyst position have coding problem ? Like now shall we data Analysts also solve LeetCode like software engineers ?
    We are pursuing Data Analysis !!!!
    Why make us solve LeetCode type coding problem in technical round ?

Instead, ask Data related business or technical questions !!!

If we would have solved LeetCode for coding problem, we would have just applied for SOFTWARE ENGINEERING.

This company and the hiring team has no sense and do not know the difference betweeen SOFTWARE ENGINEERING and Data Analysis.

DO NOT PUT CODING PROBLEMS !!!

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast.

Interview

After applying online, I got an email from a recruiter to do an OA. You have to do the OA in 2 weeks and finish it in 2 days after clicking the link. After the OA, then my behavioral phone screen was scheduled and then the technical one

Data Engineer Interview

Interview

1 hour phone screen with sql and python questions. But they are not really hiring. Do not waste your time. And hiring manager is looking for candidates who are from same country with him.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

I applied online and then a few weeks later was reached out by a recruiter. I was given a coding challenge involving creating an API to support XML commands that the user would input via stdin on the command line. Had hidden tests that were really tough to solve—involved complex recursion

Interview Questions

• create an API to support adding, querying, and removing xml commands from a database   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The process was pretty standard. 1 phone call to explain the process, 1 coderpad and then onsite which had 4 rounds. Heavily inspired by Amazon SDE interview. Everyone from HR to employees who took the interview were really nice. Treated with lot of respect and but all of them were very curious on why I was leaving my old firm.

Interview Questions

• System Design: Design a meeting room reservation system
      Frontend Engineering Question: Design a traffic light which turns red, yellow, green when you press the stop, wait and go buttons
      General Data Structure and Algorithm Questions:
      * Find the longest increasing substring with an array.
      * Design a key, value store with enhanced session_begin, Commit and rollback features.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.