Pure Octane Talent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

In Person5%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

It was a fairly simple process. Did not take too long. Easy questions and was not too challenging to answer. Seems like energetic people. There was more than one round of interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have previous sales experience?
    Answer Question

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent in Jul 2021

Interview

Telephonic interview was good the employer was very good to talk and asked few normal questions. As it was telephonic they did not asked me much. They did not discuss the salary or where I reside and all but did asked me my background about sales and marketing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

18 Comments

Advertising

122.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Pure Octane Talent~835980
Join the conversation on

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

It was very informal and was a group interview. Interviewer was not as professional as one would hope. Laid back. They will contact you after a few days of first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

There are generally few rounds in which they ask experience and I think they prefer new migrant or new person who is vulnerable and they show us dreams but you think what they show is not practical.

Interview Questions
  • I believe that they say that they make everyone a partner and will teach us to earn a suddenly huge amount of money that we can buy Ferrari in a year, I believe they may be shady
1 person found this interview helpful

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

The interview was more of a conversation than interview and because of us having a conversation it went well and I felt comfortable during this process of the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

There are two interview processes, One from HR and one from the sales manager/owner. The second interview will be a physical meeting. (MAKE SURE you are interviewed in the position you applied for)

Interview Questions
  • First-round basic background check, the second round will be all about the manager's persuasion to recruit you. There are no related professional interview questions for the sales position.

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent in Feb 2021

Interview

great. professional, the hiring manager is fair, on time, polite. the hiring process is very convenient. The location is perfect. They offer competitive salary and other employment benefits. Overall, good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent in Feb 2021

Interview

3 round interview. Positive experience, everyone that interviewed me was friendly and informative. Starts with phone screening with basic questions, then first round over zoom with hiring manager and then second round interview in-person.

Interview Questions
  • What are some short-term career goals you would like to achieve?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

Even though the position is for business development, the position is essentially door to door sales. The interview is very quick and informal. The interview process is very quick and they will almost everyone as there is a high turnover.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It was not an interview rather it was all about how much money Andre makes. He kept on bragging about that he makes alot of money and that he spends 10k every weekend on parties. I mean I am there to work or to listen to how successful he is. I am from UAE and trust me I have seen extremely filthy rich people. They never brag about how much money they have. He just puts on a show so people will be impressed by him.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews

Pure Octane Talent Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Pure Octane Talent as 46.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.89 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Marketing Associate and Event Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Event Coordinator and Marketing Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Pure Octane Talent takes an average of 4 days when considering 57 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Event Coordinator had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Assistant Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 4 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Pure Octane Talent according to 57 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 44.87%