Pure Octane Talent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

In Person6%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Telephonic interview was good the employer was very good to talk and asked few normal questions. As it was telephonic they did not asked me much. They did not discuss the salary or where I reside and all but did asked me my background about sales and marketing

Interview Questions
  • Normal Questions
    Answer Question

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

It was very informal and was a group interview. Interviewer was not as professional as one would hope. Laid back. They will contact you after a few days of first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

There are generally few rounds in which they ask experience and I think they prefer new migrant or new person who is vulnerable and they show us dreams but you think what they show is not practical.

Interview Questions
  • I believe that they say that they make everyone a partner and will teach us to earn a suddenly huge amount of money that we can buy Ferrari in a year, I believe they may be shady
1 person found this interview helpful

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

The interview was more of a conversation than interview and because of us having a conversation it went well and I felt comfortable during this process of the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

There are two interview processes, One from HR and one from the sales manager/owner. The second interview will be a physical meeting. (MAKE SURE you are interviewed in the position you applied for)

Interview Questions
  • First-round basic background check, the second round will be all about the manager's persuasion to recruit you. There are no related professional interview questions for the sales position.

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent in Feb 2021

Interview

great. professional, the hiring manager is fair, on time, polite. the hiring process is very convenient. The location is perfect. They offer competitive salary and other employment benefits. Overall, good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

Even though the position is for business development, the position is essentially door to door sales. The interview is very quick and informal. The interview process is very quick and they will almost everyone as there is a high turnover.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

It was not an interview rather it was all about how much money Andre makes. He kept on bragging about that he makes alot of money and that he spends 10k every weekend on parties. I mean I am there to work or to listen to how successful he is. I am from UAE and trust me I have seen extremely filthy rich people. They never brag about how much money they have. He just puts on a show so people will be impressed by him.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Pure Octane Talent

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent

Interview

call then in person interview. on the phone screening they wouldn't explain the job properly and kept referring to it as a 'management training' but its just sales really.they mostly talked about their own company barely any questions. sounded sketch

Interview Questions
  • they mostly talked about their own company barely any questions. sounded sketch
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Mississauga, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

Absolutely terrible. I never do any reviews but I want to for this so people don't waste thier time like I did. First of all, I waited over 20 minutes for the CEO to finish something before meeting me which was unacceptable. Secondly, the position I applied for was "Marketing Assistant", and on their site and over the phone they mentioned they do activations at big events. During the interview he mentioned that there were no events whatsoever, old doing door to door sales for rogers, as well as approaching people at Canadian Tires. (Someone posted another review her mentioning that it's all the same job regardless of the job title you apply for. Accurate) I've seen a constant flow of candidates coming in for interviews, which made believe that the company KNOWS that its a crappy job that no one would show up for; so they lie on the job posting.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews