Pure Octane Talent Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Andre Zahrebelny

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Extremely motivating, comfortable, positive atmosphere."

Current Employee - Team Leader in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with like minded individuals who are always working towards their goals and helping you do so as well. Everyone in this office and industry is quick to help and want you to succeed. You are always pushed to be the best you.

Cons

Challenging and at times tiresome, takes a lot of willpower and strength to keep up with giving it your all. You have to be in it for the long haul.

Advice to Management

Don't ever change.

2. "A Great place to build Yourself"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

Travel, Greater Training program, fun work environment

Cons

Having a car makes a huge diference

Advice to Management

Keeping the opportunities flexible like always

3. "awesome atmosphere, cool Coworkers"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Pure Octane Talent (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere. Everybody offers great support.
    Great hours and opportunities for careers. Offers more control over salary and career advancement.

Cons

A lot of driving, unpredictable obstacles.

"Events Director"

Current Employee - Events Director - Canada Division in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Events Director - Canada Division in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Office moral & environment
    - co workers are supportive and kind
    - one team one dream mentality
    - Travel
    - bonus's
    - Company vacations
    - strong focus on business skill set and development of skills
    - strong management training program
    - little to no workplace drama
    - concrete training

Cons

- No cons thus far

"Endless opportunity!!! Personal growth, Entrepreneurship!! Leadership!"

Current Employee - Leader in Hamilton, ON
    Current Employee - Leader in Hamilton, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pure Octane has enabled growth, development and push myself to new levels. Daily challenges and a true support system that allows me to obtain and reach my goals,while not feeling stagnant and stale. There is no cap on the knowledge which can be gained and utilized with a strong student mentality and a excellent work ethic.

Weather you love business, new experiences, travel and or personal growth, Pure Octane provides all of the above on a fast track to being a successful entrepreneur.

If you do not want to punch in and punch out as an employee but would like to develop yourself into a business owner and entrepreneur, Pure Octane is the right place for you to call home,

Cons

Originally, the hours seemed long and personally without out my own transportation I found it difficult to travel to our events. Finding and developing a balance between personal life and business was a challenge. With very minimum amount of time, I've become solution oriented which enabled me to turn these negatives into positives which now I can share my own experiences with others whom may have similar concerns.

Advice to Management

Keep building a structure that will allow to build opportunity for anyone who is willing to take the short term sacrifice for the long term reward.

7. "The Career You Will Love For The Rest Of Your Life!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The amount I have learned in the last 2 years working with this company has been absolutely unparalleled, even including my years in University. Their main focus is on personal growth and development, and building a career to last you the rest of your life. I would not trade my opportunity for anything in the world.

Cons

There is a huge time commitment required to build your business, however the key to entrepreneurship is "doing things right now that others won't so you can do things in the future that others can't." If you look at it as an investment, you will succeed... if you can't, then this business simply is not for you.

8. "Building Success"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Edmonton, AB
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Edmonton, AB

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Oppertunity to build as a person and a success story, legend, and a comet in this industry is what we do. We do now what most people won't so we can take advantage of what most people can't later on! JUICE!

Cons

This company is a liability... it's a liability on your time... if you are a 99%er!! If you don't care about your future then this company is a liability to YOU! Which in turn makes YOU a liability to this company and to YOURSELF! That's a thinker...

Advice to Management

Keep up the Rockstar status! Best job I've ever had! No where else can you be in control of your future like this organization. JUICE

9. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So much growth in company, you follow a Management Training Program and how long it takes is up to you, Amazing travel opportunity too.

Cons

There are long hours but it is absoloutly worth it, you make what you want

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, the travel opportunity is amazing, morning atmosphere is the best part of the day

"hard work pays off"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

I have been with the business for nearly 2 years, witnessing first hand rapid growth. From only a handful of clients, to new clients coming on board almost daily.
    As "employees" we work closely, assisting one another and promoting growth with one another. Unlike a sales role, the competition is friendly where everyone works together to achieve goals and not against one another.

The management team goes out of their way to help you achieve your goals, both personal and business. We all push each other and help along the way.
    Whether it be Assisting financially with Car repairs, transportation to events, even accommodations.... Someone is always there to help and you are never left to figure it out on your own.

Cons

Time management is key. If you do not know how to balance your time, you will feel overwhelmed.
    Fortunately, there are enough individuals within the company whom you can network with to learn this skill.

Advice to Management

As the company grows rapidly, maintaining the culture we have sometimes gets blinded. More team building activities outside of the office, more networking face to face is needed. Hearing names of people and never really meeting them can sometimes become frustrating for newer individuals. They grow intimidated by these "Rockstars" More opportunities with them face to face in a team setting.

"They pay you in complements"

Former Employee - "Promoter" (But Really A Sales Representative ) in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Pure Octane Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You learn 5 steps, 8 steps, FUGI, LOA
    You learn to eat No for breakfast, lunch and dinner which is good for any future sales job
    You may get to travel but YOU will pay for it

Cons

The pay is awful
    You have to build a team but no one ever stays long enough to do so
    They 5 step and lie to you constantly
    The commission that is paid out is never what you thought you were getting
    You will hear the word "Juice" like it is a cult
    You can't afford to work this job
    Long hours, 12 hour days if not longer less than minimum wage when they say you always get at least that
    conference calls at 8:00 a.m. even on your days off (if you ever get one)
    I was told I could make $30 to $50 in the beginning (impossible even when high rolling the country)
    They will make you drive over an hour each way to a Costco, when other companies will get you accommodations
    Zero work life balance, only work.
    They call you a promoter but then they give you sales targets and freak out when you don't hit them

Advice to Management

Andre Zahrebelny tell the truth.