Pure Octane Talent Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-time Part-time

4.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Andre Zahrebelny

1. "A Great place to build Yourself"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

Travel, Greater Training program, fun work environment

Cons

Having a car makes a huge diference

Advice to Management

Keeping the opportunities flexible like always

2. "awesome atmosphere, cool Coworkers"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Pure Octane Talent (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere. Everybody offers great support.
    Great hours and opportunities for careers. Offers more control over salary and career advancement.

Cons

A lot of driving, unpredictable obstacles.

"Events Director"

Current Employee - Events Director - Canada Division in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Events Director - Canada Division in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Office moral & environment
    - co workers are supportive and kind
    - one team one dream mentality
    - Travel
    - bonus's
    - Company vacations
    - strong focus on business skill set and development of skills
    - strong management training program
    - little to no workplace drama
    - concrete training

Cons

- No cons thus far

"Endless opportunity!!! Personal growth, Entrepreneurship!! Leadership!"

Current Employee - Leader in Hamilton, ON
    Current Employee - Leader in Hamilton, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pure Octane has enabled growth, development and push myself to new levels. Daily challenges and a true support system that allows me to obtain and reach my goals,while not feeling stagnant and stale. There is no cap on the knowledge which can be gained and utilized with a strong student mentality and a excellent work ethic.

Weather you love business, new experiences, travel and or personal growth, Pure Octane provides all of the above on a fast track to being a successful entrepreneur.

If you do not want to punch in and punch out as an employee but would like to develop yourself into a business owner and entrepreneur, Pure Octane is the right place for you to call home,

Cons

Originally, the hours seemed long and personally without out my own transportation I found it difficult to travel to our events. Finding and developing a balance between personal life and business was a challenge. With very minimum amount of time, I've become solution oriented which enabled me to turn these negatives into positives which now I can share my own experiences with others whom may have similar concerns.

Advice to Management

Keep building a structure that will allow to build opportunity for anyone who is willing to take the short term sacrifice for the long term reward.

"Amazing Opportunity With Amazing People!"

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for just under a year now and I have learned so much since I started. I had done some work that kind of related but I didn't have too much experience in the industry, but they saw the potential and my ability to connect with other people and gave me a shot, which i'm so thankful for! Working here has helped shape who I am.
    Amazing Colleagues who are more like family! Everyone is so supportive!!
    I also love the fact that the pay is an hourly salary plus a commission based on your performance and how hard you work.
    The opportunity for management is real and if you work hard and put in your time, it is 100% attainable. The travelling is amazing too. Road trips, conferences, and RnR vacations are so much fun, and are an amazing chance to meet and network with people from the business from other areas around the world.

Cons

The only real con I can think of only applies to lazy people with no work ethic. As it's a value based business, if you come in and put forth no effort, and want to get paid just to sit around and do nothing and barely work.. then yea you won't be awarded many of the amazing benefits the company has to offer!

7. "Exceptional Career Opportunity"

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

Uncapped growth opportunity for ambitious candidates
    Opportunity to work with amazing goal oriented individuals
    Learning to communicate effectively with customers as well as different levels of management.
    Privilege to work with multiple leading industry leaders
    Learning through working with top retailers country wide
    Opportunity to set the standard and make a name for yourself in the industry
    Ability to learn, implement and perfect time management skills
    Great work environment and office setting

Cons

This opportunity is not for individuals who do not like having a great time while learning about business
    Would not recommend for someone uncomfortable talking to customers, industry leaders and management on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Continue to work on and perfect impacts, strategies and systems to be able to drive ambitious individuals to their full potential.

8. "The Career You Will Love For The Rest Of Your Life!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The amount I have learned in the last 2 years working with this company has been absolutely unparalleled, even including my years in University. Their main focus is on personal growth and development, and building a career to last you the rest of your life. I would not trade my opportunity for anything in the world.

Cons

There is a huge time commitment required to build your business, however the key to entrepreneurship is "doing things right now that others won't so you can do things in the future that others can't." If you look at it as an investment, you will succeed... if you can't, then this business simply is not for you.

9. "Building Success"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Edmonton, AB
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Edmonton, AB

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Oppertunity to build as a person and a success story, legend, and a comet in this industry is what we do. We do now what most people won't so we can take advantage of what most people can't later on! JUICE!

Cons

This company is a liability... it's a liability on your time... if you are a 99%er!! If you don't care about your future then this company is a liability to YOU! Which in turn makes YOU a liability to this company and to YOURSELF! That's a thinker...

Advice to Management

Keep up the Rockstar status! Best job I've ever had! No where else can you be in control of your future like this organization. JUICE

10. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So much growth in company, you follow a Management Training Program and how long it takes is up to you, Amazing travel opportunity too.

Cons

There are long hours but it is absoloutly worth it, you make what you want

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, the travel opportunity is amazing, morning atmosphere is the best part of the day

11. "Flexible, educational and self developing position"

Pros

- flexible hours, very accommodating
    - terrific learning and growing experience to help you grow both in business and personally
    - plenty of opportunities to grow and go in which ever direction suits you best
    - a newer business to Canada allowing you to make a name for yourself and start with a hugely growing company

Cons

- need to be very self motivated because you are definitely in charge of your future here, and you need to be willing to put in the work to keep up and move up

Advice to Management

- you can move up to a management position here much quicker than a corporate environment