Pure Octane Talent Reviews

Updated May 23, 2021

3.7
Pure Octane Talent Owner Andre Zahrebelny (no image)
Andre Zahrebelny
Pros
  • "I went to Pure Octane for an interview(in 8 reviews)

• "it was a really fun and accepting work environment(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours and crap pay with broken promises(in 16 reviews)

• "You do have to put in hard work to be successful, but I feel like that's the most jobs(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love the staff and amazing product

May 10, 2021 - Customer Service in Rockwood, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Marie and Elfie did an amazing job and they were very friendly thank you!

Cons

Nothing at all perfect, love them!

HR Administrator

We appreciate the compliment :) Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are so glad to hear you had a positive experience.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not for Everyone - Great Opportunity but - lots! of - hard work

May 23, 2021 - Marketing and Sales Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

(1) It is possible to grow within the company and achieve management levels in less than a year. (2) The team supports you inside and outside of work place. (3) Free training. (3) Great entrepreneurship mindset. (4) Intensive entrepreneurship program. (5) Transparency. (6) The paycheck can be really fat if you work on it. (7) You are the one in control of your growth, as long as you work with the system.

Cons

(1) In order for you to grow within the company you must go beyond 9 am - 5 pm hours. (2) It is challenging to work in an environment with so many "alfa" types. (3) The business try it's best to limit their override, therefore you end up doing many tasks outside of your job description.

HR Administrator

Hello! Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. You've really made a tremendous difference here, and we are thankful you joined the team. We wish you all the best you have a promising future!

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Long hours, abusive and false information

Feb 13, 2021 - Retail Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

You learn alot about sales and over turning negatives

Cons

They schedule and pay you got 7-8 hours. They don't even give you a lunch break. You're 10 minute "reset" breaks is filled with meetings and phone calls usually getting cussed out by your manager. They give you false promise and hope to become an "owner," but never really give it to you. They make you drive for hours each day. Usually from the GTA to Kitchener or London. They don't pay gas or milage. People will ask you for rides because no actual adult really works there, they don't gas either. They make you feel like part of a team, but when push comes to shove, you really are a number. You start to fold into their cult by saying things like "juice". They will ask you to travel somewhere like NS or PEI and expect you to pay your travel there. People already know their tactics in Canadian Tire. Having any degree in marketing gets you no further. Absolutely no life balance. You will spend what you make in gas alone.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don’t join

May 14, 2021 - Brand Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pros to work here

Cons

It’s a door to door sales job. They lie about the job

HR Administrator

Since you have not addressed your issue in detail we cannot recommend a solution. If you wish to discuss your issue, please contact us at Hr@pureoctanetalent.com. We would want to make it clear that we are not only door to door. We stress throughout the interview process and all reps know exactly what they are getting into, as we could not be clearer. The reps here have the choice of doing residential marketing strategies, special event strategies, and event strategies.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to grow with

Jan 10, 2021 - Human Resources Administration in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a life changing opportunity to be a part of the team. There is so much learning and training going on! Apart form gaining analytical, technical, communicational skills, the mindset is changing towards leadership and entrepreneurship. I feel like I am given opportunity to max out my abilities and reach my potential in full... I am literally being shaped into the best version of myself by accepting challenges and constantly learning.

Cons

It’s not for everyone. You have to have a strong WHY and be willing to do your best and change for better.

HR Administrator

Thank you so much for your feedback! We strive to provide a great place to learn and develop skills for long term success! Thank you for being a part of our team. Your feedback is much appreciated.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not recommend

Apr 16, 2021 - Sales in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunity but you have to sacrifice your personal life

Cons

No benefit Hard work Toxic environment Toxic manager

HR Administrator

We are sorry to read that you had a negative experience. Our goal is to offer the best possible environment and opportunity. We pride ourselves on being extremely transparent during our interview process to avoid any misunderstanding. We do not follow unethical business practices and always try to motivate young professionals. Please write to us at Hr@pureoctanetalent.com and we will surely do our best to address your concerns.

7. 3.0

Brand

Feb 13, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Good commission structure * Good working environment *

Cons

* long hours * no money if you make no sales

HR Administrator

We are so glad you had a good experience with us. We like to make sure everyone feels welcome and that they are clear on the job responsibilities. Our culture is very important to us, so thank you for the feedback.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee

Pure Octane Talent Review

Oct 14, 2020 - Business Development Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of good opportunities for growth, developing leadership traits, and definitely entrepreneurship!

Cons

Long hours, low pay. Face to Face marketing

HR Administrator

Thank you for the positive feedback! Personal Growth for all our employees is one of the key objectives of our growth strategy.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good

Oct 6, 2020 - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work environment and culture was great

Cons

Selling and cold calling all day

HR Administrator

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working at Pure Octane Talent. Thank you for your time here, and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

10. 5.0

Great place to work!!

Jul 27, 2020 - Management Trainee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management Never felt like I worked a single day since I joined

Cons

Long hours sometimes but that depends on the business

HR Administrator

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are glad to know you are happy with the management and the process of the company. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying your career at Pure Octane Talent.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Reviews