Pure Octane Talent Reviews

Updated May 1, 2022

Found 113 of over 118 reviews

3.6
Pure Octane Talent Owner Andre Zahrebelny (no image)
Andre Zahrebelny
Pros
  • "I went to Pure Octane for an interview(in 8 reviews)

• "it was a really fun and accepting work environment(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours at min wage, no benefits, no expenses reimbursed(in 18 reviews)

• "You do have to put in hard work to be successful, but I feel like that's the most jobs(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

16 Comments

Advertising

115K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Pure Octane Talent~835980
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Tough yet fun and exciting!

May 1, 2022 - Brand Marketing Associate in Etobicoke, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Very friendly atmosphere - Good training provided - Great management - Fun afterwork activities

Cons

During my time at the company I did not find any downsides. Employees just need to take the job seriously and put in the work.

2. 1.0

Not For Me

Apr 1, 2022 - Account Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

High degree of freedom and potential for high compensation.

Cons

High pressure environment yet disorganized and political.

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 2.0

Lots of uncompensated travel

Sep 15, 2021 - Sales Associate in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

You receive a base salary plus commission

Cons

There is a pot if travel involved

1 person found this review helpful

HR Administrator

Thank you for sharing this with us. We do feel sorry you had a negative experience. We offer multiple monetary and non-monetary compensation that you get as an employee, please understand that this compensation is highly variable depending on the company performance and the overall market. Personal Growth for all our employees is one of the key objectives of our growth strategy. However, we will surely take into account your feedback and will thrive to improve. To know more details about different levels and the compensation at each level please feel free to contact us at Hr@pureoctanetalent.com any time.

4. 3.0

Not sire

Aug 24, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun people, clean office, travel

Cons

Busy environment, different locations, travel

HR Administrator

Hello, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with us, it's encouraging to hear such resoundingly positive feedback.

5. 3.0

Good starter job

Jul 26, 2021 - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learn a lot, make decent money (sales commissions)

Cons

Long hours at min wage, no benefits, no expenses reimbursed

HR Administrator

It's very affirming to hear what you find positive about our work environment as we do believe in giving our people the right opportunities to develop professionally and trusting them to get things done. We know it can sometimes be quite isolating to work at odd hours, which is why we appreciate you even more. Keep up the good work and thank you for your commitment!

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not for Everyone - Great Opportunity but - lots! of - hard work

May 23, 2021 - Marketing and Sales Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

(1) It is possible to grow within the company and achieve management levels in less than a year. (2) The team supports you inside and outside of work place. (3) Free training. (3) Great entrepreneurship mindset. (4) Intensive entrepreneurship program. (5) Transparency. (6) The paycheck can be really fat if you work on it. (7) You are the one in control of your growth, as long as you work with the system.

Cons

(1) In order for you to grow within the company you must go beyond 9 am - 5 pm hours. (2) It is challenging to work in an environment with so many "alfa" types. (3) The business try it's best to limit their override, therefore you end up doing many tasks outside of your job description.

HR Administrator

Hello! Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. You've really made a tremendous difference here, and we are thankful you joined the team. We wish you all the best you have a promising future!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love the staff and amazing product

May 10, 2021 - Customer Service in Rockwood, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Marie and Elfie did an amazing job and they were very friendly thank you!

Cons

Nothing at all perfect, love them!

HR Administrator

We appreciate the compliment :) Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are so glad to hear you had a positive experience.

8. 1.0

Don’t join

May 14, 2021 - Brand Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pros to work here

Cons

It’s a door to door sales job. They lie about the job

1 person found this review helpful

HR Administrator

Since you have not addressed your issue in detail we cannot recommend a solution. If you wish to discuss your issue, please contact us at Hr@pureoctanetalent.com. We would want to make it clear that we are not only door to door. We stress throughout the interview process and all reps know exactly what they are getting into, as we could not be clearer. The reps here have the choice of doing residential marketing strategies, special event strategies, and event strategies.

9. 1.0

Not recommend

Apr 16, 2021 - Sales in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunity but you have to sacrifice your personal life

Cons

No benefit Hard work Toxic environment Toxic manager

HR Administrator

We are sorry to read that you had a negative experience. Our goal is to offer the best possible environment and opportunity. We pride ourselves on being extremely transparent during our interview process to avoid any misunderstanding. We do not follow unethical business practices and always try to motivate young professionals. Please write to us at Hr@pureoctanetalent.com and we will surely do our best to address your concerns.

10. 3.0

Brand

Feb 13, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Good commission structure * Good working environment *

Cons

* long hours * no money if you make no sales

HR Administrator

We are so glad you had a good experience with us. We like to make sure everyone feels welcome and that they are clear on the job responsibilities. Our culture is very important to us, so thank you for the feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 113 Reviews

Pure Octane Talent Reviews FAQs

Pure Octane Talent has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 118 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Pure Octane Talent to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pure Octane Talent employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pure Octane Talent. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

60% of Pure Octane Talent employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pure Octane Talent 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Pure Octane Talent Job Seekers