Provincial Health Services Authority Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Provincial Health Services Authority

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Provincial Health Services Authority

Application

I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority

Interview

Conducted over the phone. It is fair based on your past experience as to how they relate to the job. They ask relevant questions as to how to handle orders.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle orders?
    Answer Question

Provincial Health Services Authority

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority

Interview

Straightforward interview with scenario based questions and some subject matter questions. First 10 min were used to present the assignment received 5 days ahead, which was then followed by 50 min interview. It included time to ask questions about the position as well. The interview panel was 3 people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Toronto, ON)

Interview

First interview was a phone screening. Asked general question e.g. why do you want to work for PHSA. Lasted about 30 mins. Second interview was more technical. Panel of 3 took turn asking questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Provincial Health Services Authority

Application

I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority

Interview

No phone screening required. Contacted by email to schedule panel interview within 48 hours. Applied to a few positions. Received confirmation emails. HR thanked my interest in a job I didn't apply for and asked me to attend a panel interview in under 48 hours. Email confirmations did not match jobs applied for in portal. After accepting, contacted HR with questions you'd have during a phone screening. They were not responded to. Other reviews state HR does not have general information. Decided not to continue with interview for job I didn't apply for because there was no discussion of anything prior to scheduling a panel interview. Informed HR. No response to emails until day of interview. You can get an interview for a job you didn't apply for, if it's similar to what you actually applied for. They keep your information in the portal. This may not be explained to you because their thank you for your interest templates are used and sent to you to set up an interview. Other reviews state the same. Some find out during the interview, that it's for a job different from what they applied to. No salary information. HR scheduling panel interview without phone screening and being unable to answer questions regarding position and department, prior to interview scheduled to occur in 48 hours, soured the experience. Could be miscommunication. But no one called or emailed to want to answer questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

I did one interview and was hired on the spot. I took the position no later realizing it wasn't the best fit for me and decided to resign because of a hostile work environment. My next place of employment would look like a respectful and team playing environment.

Interview Questions
  • what does responsibility look like to me

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

I applied online through their website. The recruitment team scheduled the interviews quickly. I had two rounds of interviews and a technical assessment. The interview questions were structured. I received the offer letter after two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Provincial Health Services Authority

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority in Jul 2021

Interview

I usually don't write reviews but can honestly say that I had the worst interview experience for this role. The Recruiter reached out to me during work hours and constantly called my phone, emailed, etc. until I had to stop my work and respond. The interview was last-minute and 5 minutes before the interview, I was spammed again even though it hadn't started yet. They then mentioned that I would hear back within a week but it's been almost a month now and I haven't heard anything back. At this point, the position doesn't even appear desirable as the whole process was severely unorganized.

Interview Questions
  • What is your career path? Why do you want to work at PHSA? Provide examples of the projects that you have worked on. Why do you think you are suited for this role?
1 person found this interview helpful

Provincial Health Services Authority

Application

I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority

Interview

it was fine, they asked relevant questions and allowed me to ask questions at the end. I was intimidating but I felt confident by the end of the interview, despite not knowing much about the job prior

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Provincial Health Services Authority

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority

Interview

It was seamless, mostly customer service skills. There was just one interview. The process was fast. Be prepared to answer questions regarding previous positions and give examples. Go with a positive learning attitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Provincial Health Services Authority

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR, after a month I was contacted by the team manager and the interview was arranged with the panel of three. They were all very nice and supportive. They made me soo comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews