Procurify Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procurify

Procurify

Application

I interviewed at Procurify

Interview

The interviews include on the spot role play if you make it past the first couple rounds. My advice would be to be yourself and come prepared with questions to show you’re interested in the company.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Procurify

Application

I interviewed at Procurify

Interview

Straight forward, and easy as long as you actually do some basic research. They were communicative and easy to work with. Overall, found this to be one of the better interview processes I've been through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procurify (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied through my school's co-op program and was selected for an interview a few days later. I was interviewed by two people and the interview went as expected. It lasted a whole hour and I was asked some behavioral questions, followed by a coding question.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us? Which part of mobile development do you like? Tell me how you handled an issue with a teammate. Two Sum coding question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procurify (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2020

Interview

Lots of questions (around twenty questions during the phone interview) , they keep asking questions, one followed by another. They interviewer was pretty encouraging and talked about her experience in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Procurify

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Procurify

Interview

Overall, the interview process was very easy and enjoyable. Began with a phone interview with a recruiter who was very personable and friendly, she made a good effort to put me at ease and structured our call as a conversation instead of just firing questions at me. She also made time to answer my questions and paint a great picture of Procurify. Next step was interviewing in person with the sales manager in person and she was very informative and friendly. Though I did not receive an offer I genuinely enjoyed my experience with the Procurify team and would definitely like to be considered for future opportunities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Procurify (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Absolutely loved the vibes of the company! Everyone I spoke with was really nice, attentive and you could definitely tell they were passionate about their jobs It was a very standard process with a nice little project at the end. Sent my resume and cover letter and got an email within the next 12 hours to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very standard with a mix of personality and technical(ish) questions. Got invited for a 2nd interview at their Vancouver location for the following week with a different hiring manager. Also very standard, but leaning more towards personality and behavioural questions . It felt more like a casual conversation than an interview. At the end, I was asked to prepare a 90 day plan of what I wanted to accomplish with my role with a 4 day deadline before scheduling the following interview. This was as far as I got. They hired somebody else before I had the chance to head into my last interview. Had a lot of fun during the whole process though!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Procurify

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procurify in Mar 2019

Interview

Apply online. Application progress will come through email. Phone interview with HR was about 30minutes, . immediately an In person Team Leader interview will be arranged to be confirmed through email. Suggested dates are usually within 3 business days. Next steps are explained at end of interview, usually instructions for a take home exercise (voicemail/email/video). Of they like what they saw another in person technical interview will be arranged with coach & director of sales or sales lead. Final steps includes an in person culture fit Team interview and in person Csuite interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Procurify (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2018

Interview

Call with a recruiter, then met a senior manager for a face to face. Then called back for 3rd stage to do a presentation on the product. Given little time to prepare and little context in terms of what aspects to cover in the presentation.

Interview Questions
  • explain the benefit of three stage matching

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procurify (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2018

Interview

Started with a phone interview with a Recruiter, and then meeeting with the CCO twice as well as the other customer-facing team leads, and the CX team. It is obvious that Procurify takes care to find out about their candidates and ensure there's alignment with senior leadership and the team as a whole. From what I saw there is a strong, positive culture in place and the future for the company looks bright.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procurify (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2018

Interview

The process roughly took 4-5 weeks (Yes, that is long) I'll start by saying its always disappointing seeing a company with such potential, practice such poor values. Initial phone call followed by face to face with a manger and another team member. with the 3rd interview including multiple leaders as well as the CEO Enjoyed speaking with people who are passionate about the work they do but as the weeks went on I began to notice the level of professionalism was lacking. On multiple occasions the hiring team had not followed through with what they had said they were going to do. Example, Call me during scheduled times (multiple occasions), Not replying to emails when I would ask for clarification as to what was going on, requesting I complete certain mock "scenarios" and then never following up with them and the most frustrating completely ignoring questions. The biggest factor in me turning down the roll however was the lack of respect for my time and personal responsibility a company should possess. Not once did they acknowledge why they had not answered emails or as to why they had not followed through with expectations they had set. They did however mention time after time "Were a start up so were still working out the kinks" As someone who's had the opportunity to be apart of a few start ups, I have to admit this has by far been the most unprofessional one. They ended up calling me 12 days after the last email interaction I had ( Note, I was the one who sent the email requesting what was going on also the email was never replied to) Well, they offered me the job. When I mentioned that its been 12 days since the last interaction. You guessed it they again mentioned "Were a start up so were still working out the kinks and its been really busy" At this point it had almost became comedic. The one thing they did not realize was that I had a software that notifies me when emails are opened and viewed. My last email was opened and viewed 37 times and not once was it replied to. In hindsight, I'm glad I was able to get a glimpse of how this company operates as well as treats people because starting there and actually finding all this out over time would have been an even larger waste of my time.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you had failed in your role and how did you handle it?
4 people found this interview helpful