Procurify Reviews

Found 66 of over 68 reviews

4.1
Procurify CEO/Co-Founder Aman Mann
Aman Mann
Pros
  • "Every company has baggage - Procurify is really listening and doing something about it(in 17 reviews)

• "always inspired by how hardworking and proactive team members are and it is all because of the collaborative culture(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "This gave me the impression that Procurify may have missed some tremendous opportunity for growth(in 6 reviews)

• "Almost too much work-life balance - lack of hunger(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

285.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Procurify~828973
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Amazing!

Jul 14, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great work life balance (4 day work week) - Awesome leadership team that supports your development and has your back -Good and growing customer base -Plenty of leads

Cons

-Not a ton of process

2. 1.0
      Former Employee

A hot mess

Jul 29, 2022 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

4 day work week, remote first.

Cons

Lack of leadership and accountability at the top. Talent level and corresponding compensation is low. Running out of cash.

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0

Best workplace ever

Jun 5, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

4 day work week , perfect Work life balance, amazing leaders

Cons

Been with them for 4 months and can't think of any so far

4. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Procurify has a GREAT work life balance (4 day workweek) - Management cares and listens -Lots of growth

Cons

Pay is lower than industry standard but considering its 4 day work with little to no over time, its a great place. Procurify recognizes where they want to change which is a great step. If you want a company that values your mental health, procurify is it.

5 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great workplace with great culture

Apr 26, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and approachable The onboarding process is very organized and detailed Tons of growth & learning opportunities Amazing work-life balance - 4-day work week & flexi timing

Cons

Nothing I can think of now :)

4 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great palce to work so far

Apr 20, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture, Everyone is super helpful - 4 day work week is actually a 4 day work week, engineers time does not get filled up with meetings - Recent restructuring has been successful and everything is a lot more organized than before 2022. Ownership clearly defined - Leadership genuinely cares - Forward-thinking & people first

Cons

- Comp is below average, but OK when you consider 4 day work week - Benefits package is below average but they are working improving this!

5 people found this review helpful
    7. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wait and see if they figure out how to overcome the negatives

Apr 3, 2022 - Customer Success in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

4 day work week Uber friendly and helpful team mates Keeps people connected despite remote environment

Cons

High employee turnover Inexperienced managers Salary and benefits are ok

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

check out the other reviews before joining

Mar 26, 2022 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

- 4 day work week for the most part but it's somewhat expected and almost needed you work 5 days - standard benefits

Cons

- the company is still in a "startup phase" 10 years in - extremely high turnover - micromanaging - lower pay than competitors

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 4.0

Nice so far

Mar 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company culture, and fun work environment

Cons

Not competitive in salary. Company direction not consistent

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Anyone looking for a change in their work / career - this might be the place for you!

Jan 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked with Procurify for over 4 years now, and I have to say that in this moment (2022) is the most confident I’ve felt in Procurify since I started. Like all start ups, there’s going to be a lot of change, a lot of growth pains, leadership changes and so on. I feel like Procurify finally has it figured out and is moving fast and efficiently into a new stage of Procurify. It’s a really exciting time to be a part of the company, especially for those looking for growth opportunities and to be apart of the changes that scaling up will bring. A BIG thing for me: A lot of companies are going to tell you they care about your mental health, your personal life, and your work life balance. I’ve been at companies where they said they supported mental health, but ended up giving you a hard time for taking sick days and vacation time. I can promise you - Procurify actually means it. I’ve been able to take mental health and sick days when needed and manager actively talks about burn out and making sure everyone’s health is taken care of. They also ENCOURAGE people to take time off, through their Responsible Time Off - I took a trip to Malaysia for 3 weeks during my first two years, and my request for time off was met with excitement by my manager - Who would have thought!? The remote working AND four day work week is a absolute godsend - having the flexibility of working from home allows me to balance my work life to the best it’s ever been, and the four day work week allows me to prioritize work and life throughout the week so I’m not choosing one or over the other. I actually feel appreciated, rested, and motivated to do my work throughout the week. And above all the perks and all ways I feel like a I’m treated like a *human* at Procurify, I really believe in what Procurify is trying to accomplish. Managing spending and money for organizations is no easy task, and Procurify is seeking out to make organizations manage their spending effectively, so they can do more with their dollars. They seek out to help amazing organizations and nonprofits accomplish this, aligning with their values of compassion, courage, curiosity, and creativity. I am truly lucky to have landed in Procurify, and I hope this post inspires others to take a leap of faith enjoying an incredible journey to a better work life, personal life, and career. I tell my friends to apply at every job opportunity - There is a better work/life you can lead, and I believe Procurify is a company that anyone can start that journey!

Cons

Be prepared for changes in the start up realm!

10 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Reviews

Procurify Reviews FAQs

Procurify has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 68 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Procurify to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Procurify employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Procurify. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

79% of Procurify employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Procurify 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Procurify to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be management, compensation, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Procurify Job Seekers