Primerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Primerica

1.7

District Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Montreal, QC) in April 2019.

Interview

Rigide et encadré par les processus établis. C'est le recruteur qui parle de l'Entreprise, il n'a aucune préoccupation à l'égard du candidat ce qui est pour le moins inhabituel. Les questions posées sont orientées pour amener le candidat à répondre ce que le recruteur veut obtenir du candidat. La manipulation est grossière et le jupon dépasse.

To BE Determined Interview

Interview

The regional vice president that interviewed me by Zoom call was a very friendly individual who was too the point on what he wanted to ask and inform me of. Great interview!

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked me if I followed any sports so that he could use said sport as an analogy to help describe the importance of financial "offense" and financial "defense".   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

good the process was quite easy and you get to know the company better and flexible schedule for yourself and work your own pace and you got to work at home

Interview Questions

Interview

Very informal. Took me into the office and explained the company and what they do. Felt very welcoming and they typically hire everyone as their main source of growth is recruiting. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very informal. Took me into their home office and gave a pitch on what primerica is and what they do. They explained 100% commission and you get what you put into it.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica (Rochester, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

the interview was more like an orientation , i only was asked about my education background. the rest was about the company and what they want to do. my first meeting i kind of learned that they really want you to recruit other people and start selling to friends and family. kind of weird to be so much about recruiting when your an advisor. you can make a lot of money is what they say but i don’t know how if you don’t know many clients and people to recruit. if you don’t recruit you stop at a certain point in promotion

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Primerica (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Asked to come in for an interview. The person who called me in did not have the common courtesy to meet me. Had another person who said he owned the building and was the boss. Gave an an overview of licenses I should get then to start part-time. Then I would have to recruit three other people. When I asked if its the same as he is doing he rudely says he does not need me. I got up and walked out and said I don't need this either. Very obnoxious person. Never would I return there.

Interview Questions

• What job consider taking any job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

There is no interview, they are trying to sell you on this Multi-Level Marketing Scheme. It IS legal, but do not leave your job to come here. Please read reviews and do your research.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in any full time or part time opportunities to make a LOT of money.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Multiple zoom interviews with various managers. It is organized through HR and recruiters stay in constant contact to update you along the way so that you know whether you are in the running still or not.

Interview Questions

• Giving previous work experience examples to apply to how you'd be a good fit for the job.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

not my career of choice but i like it .the interview was short and sweet .straightforward and to the point. will have my insurance licenses even if i decided to leave

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.