Primerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Primerica Interview Questions

Interviews at Primerica

1.6

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Sat with a regional manager and they explained how everything works and they looked to see if I had the drive to succeed. Very easy interview. All they look for is genuine hard working people

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was more them selling me the company instead of trying to find out anything about me. It felt like they were selling me a used car. They wanted money up front and want you to bring on more people. It was disorganized and a complete sell job and not an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have 125 for you first month fee and background check?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

They first asked me what do you do, And then they gave a big presentation of what they do. And they asked me whether I want to be a part of them. It was quite informal.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica in March 2013.

Interview

One on One Interview with whoever contacts you, makes it either good or bad.
    Meeting people at the office will let you know of what kind of environment you would be working at, but also note that there are many offices around the city and many styles of leadership.

Interview Questions

• What is your "why" that will help you push and make this business?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy and comfortable.
    Got to know me as a person.
    Gave me good information on the company and did let me know that I did need to work to get paid LIKE every other place of work.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica in July 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by an agent or representative who found my resume on-line. He said he wanted to meet with me because his company- PFS (Primerica Financial Services)- was looking to add another 30 representatives in this area.

I arrived in the office and was asked to fill out an application form. Before I was finished a representative came in and tookover filling out my form. She asked about my salary requirements, whether or not my previous job allowed for advancement, and what I was looking for in next employer. She said it was important that I be interested in being my own boss.

Next, the gentleman whom first contacted me came in to finish the interview. He was an agent with 5 months of experience. He failed to bring his copy of my resume and knew next to nothing about my background. He did not ask for a copy of my resume. He went right into describing the business model. He said that as a business owner I would be responsible for paying my own benefits. He then asked if I would be interested in coming back the next day for a presentation describing the business. I had a scheduling conflict and declined. He then asked for a second interview so that we could discuss how the business and compensation works. Again, I declined.

Interview Questions

• What are looking for in your next employer?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Shown the presentation which was very informative info that we all need to know. We talked about my "why" and what motivated me to want to be more successful than the average. They instantly motivated me to want more out of my time and more importantly out of my life.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Very easy, just asked what I do for a living.... how they can help me.... how they travel & have so much of money. And how the company is benefiting your life.

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Easy Going simple questions and about 30 mins to an hour. The interview was 1 on 1 with a manager. If the first interview went well then a second interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• describe you previous work history?
      How would you yourself as a leader?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Brooklyn, NY (US)).

Interview

They came to my career fair at school and they immediately took my resume and information. A few days later they got in touch with me to meet for an interview. The interview process is easy they just ask for some expierence is all.

Interview Questions

I declined because it is a commission based job. There is no salary which I did not like.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.