Interview Question

Senior Producer Interview

Walt Disney Company

Pretty standard interview questions.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

If you are looking for stories you've come to the right place, for I have seen attack ships on fire off the shoulders of Orion, haven't I? O.B. Juan Kennobe, it's me! I haven't heard that name since oh, before you were born!" "Ross, I'm older than you" deadpanned Stevie Spielberg who looked 15 but was really 24. Then up popped Ron Kirk, Oh Captain, My Captain! YO! (who me?) DUH! Oh, I was first to ever wish "May the Force be With You" and mean it. Where we went, we didn't need roads and I want to go back.

ROSS NICHOLSON on

I will tell you anything you want to know. Well we want to know who the hell sent you here and what the hell you're doing here with all this madness of achievement and adventure? So, you want the truth. You're damn right I want the truth! OK, here's the truth. The truth is. You can't handle the truth. THAT'S THE TRUTH? THE TRUTH IS, WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH? Yes. Well said, by the way. I just repeated what you said. So you did.

ROSS NICHOLSON on

Every answer depends upon the corporate goals, generally. You can't budget for what needs to be done until you see what needs to be accomplished and in what time frame. However, knowing the company's goals is not what is truly essential. Essential knowledge is to know the DREAMS of the company's leaders.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.