Pima Medical Institute Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Pima Medical Institute

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pima Medical Institute

Found 21 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spain
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Spain)

Interview

nice and short although some questions were relatively unexpected. they asked me about my previous experience, my personal work ethic and possible suggestions about current challenges that they face.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your personability and how do you think it can fit within our culture?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (United States)

Interview

The interview process was very easy and quick. After applying I was contacted a few weeks after and I went through two interviews and after was offered the position. The staff who interviewed me were great and gave a lot of information concerning the job and expectations.

Interview Questions
Pima Medical Institute
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Renton, WA) in Jun 2020

Interview

The day after applying for the position, I received a call and had a short phone interview. Then I had an 30 minute online, Zoom interview with the Career Services Coordinator. Then I had an on-site interview where I got a quick tour of the campus, got to meet a few people, and had the interview with the coordinator and the Campus Director. Afterwards, I had a final Zoom 30 minute interview with the coordinator, another advisor, and the Associate Campus Director. I did not get the offer but everyone was very nice and pleasant!

Interview Questions
Pima Medical Institute
Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (San Marcos, CA) in Dec 2018

Interview

The hiring process began with a phone screening by the HR department. Following that, it was a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes, and a few days later I got a call that I would be meeting with the Regional Director for Pima. That was about a 1.5-2 hour interview that felt like having a fun but thorough and lengthy conversation. After that I then interviewed with the CEO and 5 or so community partners, due to the nature of the role and all of the parties that I would be working with. It was a panel interview that took place in the conference room and maybe lasted about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • They asked a lot about my professional background and quite a few hypothetical scenarios that were relevant to the job.
Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Chula Vista, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

I went through 3 panel interviews and after each interview I admired Pima as a company even more. They told me the reason for the 3 interviews was for the initial meeting you get the interview side of the candidate. After the second and third the candidate tends to open up more to get a glimpse of their personality. They gave me tour of the campus too which was appreciated.

Interview Questions
Pima Medical Institute
Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Mesa, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (East Mesa, AZ)

Interview

There were 6 of us. A panel of 4 were conducting the interview. They spoke about the founder and the culture and took us on a tour of the school.

Interview Questions
  • What's your morning routine? Are you a hunter or a farmer? What's the last best thing you've done?(then went on to say that the last group had someone who donated his kidney)
Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Mesa, AZ) in Nov 2017

Interview

The first contact was a 20 minute phone interview. The manager was very nice and made it very easy to talk. The second step was a group interview that was more on a personal level.

Interview Questions
  • Who was your favorite teacher and why?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Tucson, AZ) in Jun 2017

Interview

Absolute worse interview I have ever been involved in. Very unprofessional. Made no eye contact. Spoke down to me. Very negative experience . Would never work in this environment. With the shortage of nursing instructors can's believe they treat potential instructors this way.

Interview Questions
  • What hospital do you work at? I am an NP do not work in a hospital. Want clinical instructors only but did not make this clear when they called for an interview. Big waste of everyone's time. How would you teach conceptual nursing?
Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (El Paso, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

Very easy, Pima does not make you suffer. If you are the ideal candidate, they make you an offer you cannot refuse. They make you feel like you are already hired.

Interview Questions
Pima Medical Institute
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Chula Vista, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Phone interview with direct supervisor then got called into an interview with the two directors Met with direct supervisor and faculty director some student director. Each interview took no more than 30 minutes and by that point both parties we OK with ending the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is one characteristic about you that student could relate to?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews