Payfirma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Payfirma

Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Payfirma (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

Relaxed process for the most part. One of the co founders seemed like she was marking her territory and tried to be tough. Made it kind of weird. Group interviews and met with a lot of the team so it was good to get time with potential co-workers and get an understanding of what they wanted the company to be

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Payfirma (Vancouver, BC) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screening, panel interview and project. Interview was reasonable and some fairly typical questions. After expending a fair amount of time and effort on the interview process it would have been courteous of Payfirma to inform me that I didn't get the job without having to email them to ask.

Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Payfirma (Vancouver, BC) in March 2015.

Interview

The replies and follow ups to application and corresponding emails were quick. Felt the right questions were asked throughout the whole process and got a good feel for the company and co-workers. Process was a phone screening interview with HR, in-person interview with head of department, followed by a second interview with a task review and 30 minute chat with other co-workers. Received offer the following evening.

Interview Questions

• Standard screening interview questions by phone. In-person interview questions were based on how I would tackle some specific roadblocks in relation to the position.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payfirma (Vancouver, BC) in January 2015.

Interview

After applying online, had one phone interview with one of their recruiters. Was not a very pleasant person to say the least, sounded like I had interrupted her lunch or something. Questions were kind of ridiculous and not really related to the position at all. I declined continuing with the interview process after the position was described in detail.

Interview Questions

• "What are fifteen things that you don't do well?"   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.