Patrick Morin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Patrick Morin

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Patrick Morin (Montreal, QC) in February 2014.

Interview

First contact is a phone interview of maximum 15min. Quick question about experience, skills acquired thru experience. Very basic question.
    Second phase was a face to face interview with the HR director for the chain. Lenght 1h 15min. More precise question concerning various employement in the past, various context question oriented toward how to manage staff in difficult situation. For example: How would you react if an employee didn't do what he was ask? how would deal with a argument between 2 of your employees. During the interview, everything is more focus on HR related question. Not a lot of question concerning merchandising, inventory management and other pratical stuff.
    third phase is a face to face interviews with the store director and general manager for the region. Now most of the question are concentrated on merchandising skills, organizing skill, planning skills and some HR related question. Maximum lenght of the interviews 2hours.

Finally, i receive my offer the next day of my last interview by phone. They sent me a copy of their salary offer by email to bring on my first day if i accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain what lead you into the retail business? what is your career path so far? what are your goal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negociation, the offer was very interesting so i accepted right away.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.