Paladin Security Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Mobile Healthcare Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Edmonton, AB) in September-2018.

Interview

I briefly met HR representative (anonymous) at Job Fair at their office. With my brief background, she recommended I apply for this job and another. The next day after submitting my resume, assessment and other questions on the application, I got a phone interview the next morning. I was impressed. She was bright, sharp and pointed in her questions to get a good impression of who I was and what I had to contribute and what I wanted in 5-7 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What role did I see myself in, in the future with Paladin.   1 Answer

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Burnaby, BC) in July-2009.

Interview

I heard about the job through word of mouth and then applied via the company website. I was put through a thorough selection process, which included multiple interviews, background checks and written tests to rate my competency. HR and senior management made sure my assignments matched my skill sets and allowed my role to evolve over the years based on my knowledge and experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Paladin Security Group Response

13 Sep, 2013 – Corporate Employee Care Coordinator

The Paladin difference is in the details! We are very particular about the folks that we hire, and strive to ensure that we are selecting the best matched individuals for positions within our... More

Head Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Burnaby, BC).

Interview

I had a very thorough and great experience with their interview process. A lot of companies who are more open, relaxed, and fun during the interviewing process provide a great amount of insight as to how the company operates and who the individuals running it truly are.

Interview Questions

• -What are your hobbies and how can they transpire / provide to this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I was called into going to Toronto. I live in Hamilton... and even though I drove it was a waste of time because they could of done the interviews in the Office at one of their Hamilton sites.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience?
      Do I have a Security License?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Calgary, AB) in October-2017.

Interview

Apply Online
    1 week later got phone call for interview after 1 week. Do basic english test and write a report about situation.
    1 week wait for next step interview
    then hired at spot and give me next training courses details.

Interview Questions

• Basic background history about work and situations based behaviour quest.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Calgary, AB) in July-2016.

Interview

Overall the interview process was straight forward, no trick questions. The interview was based on typical questions regarding your resume and background. Why you were applying for the job. What motivates you, and what you're looking for in the job you're applying for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to take control of a situation? What was your role? What was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Burnaby, BC) in February-2014.

Interview

Apply online, afterwards go through in-person group interview process. Some tests and person to person interview stuff. They are looking for people who have good morals and are able to communicate well not necessarily meaning speaking english well but being able to communicate well. resolve conflicts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Mississauga, ON) in August-2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two Paladin supervisors in separate meeting room. Very professional. One of the interviewers suggested what I would be best suited for after a lengthy interview and some issues brought up on my part regarding scheduling. He was very helpful and said that he would keep an eye out for a position for me. Again, very professional !

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work any shift?   1 Answer
    • Where I lived and did I have any problems geting there   Answer Question

Paladin Security Group Response

16 Aug, 2016 – Social Media Brand Ambassador

Thank you for the review!

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Calgary, AB) in November-2015.

Interview

First I applied online and was asked to go to a hiring fair. When I got there I was given a test to fill out which had English-proficiency questions and a section to write out notes as if you were a guard in a written scenario, you had to explain everything that happened with times and what your action was.

If you passed that then you would go wait for your name to be called for an interview. First you meet with a general manger to determine your eligibility to work for the company and to discuss your resume. After that you wait for a second interview.

With the second interview you usually meet with a site manager to learn more about what the site is and how things work there. Then forms are signed and depending on how things go, you can be hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Calgary, AB) in December-2014.

Interview

A form is filled out first.
    Then there is a general test(written)
    A manager then took an interview

The manager asked questions ranging from prior experience to questions that would gauge your judgment.
    They were relatively straight-forward questions.

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Ottawa, ON) in October-2016.

Interview

- Applied online on the website via their portal, which was pretty easy
    - Got their call within a week to schedule an interview
    - Was asked to write a general English quiz (about spellings and tenses) and a incident-report, when I arrived at the office
    - Interview involved questions related to different security scenarios
    - Was asked about duties at previous work
    - Was asked about shift availability
    - After I got the offer, was asked to complete three-day training classes at the Company's local office

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an aggressive person ?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a person who seems suspiciously roaming around at the place you are stationed at?   4 Answers
    • What would you do in case of an emergency?   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.