POLARIS Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at POLARIS Laboratories

Sort:

Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at POLARIS Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

After the application process, I met with HR, the Lab Director, and Lab Manager. They asked quite a few typical questions you would expect for the position if you are well prepared. They were extremely friendly and it was more of a dialog than one sided questions. They expressed a large interest in being sure that I understood what would be expected of me and what I could expect from the company. It appeared to be a great place and the team that I talked with were very knowledgeable and had a drive make improvements and be successful. I would love to work at Polaris.

Interview Questions

• They were rather technical when asking questions about instrument maintenance and trouble shooting.   Answer Question

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at POLARIS Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January-2013.

Interview

Behavioral questions and past job experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at POLARIS Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February-2011.

Interview

Very long and waited 2 weeks to hear back. Called and left messages for HR but did not receive a call back. Finally in 2 weeks a received a call.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a supervisor that did not agree with you   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at POLARIS Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June-2014.

Interview

I was contacted by email after applying and scheduled for a phone interview. That went well so I had a interview with a panel of three, HR, Lab Manager and a research scientist.

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

The hiring process was... minimal.Process begins with a 1 minute initial phone interview, followed by a personal interview the next day. Polaris desperately needs to maintain its revolving door culture and isn't in a position to deny anyone employment. In fact, about 1/3 of job offers go unaccepted here. After a brief questioning an oral drug test is performed, and I assume a minimal background check is also conducted - maybe. Interviewees are often informed of a job offer within 1 week of interview

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a lab/production environment before?
      Tell me of previous work history.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at POLARIS Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January-2017.

Interview

It was an in and out sort of interview. It was a simple interview that conducted of feeling like I was a on trail but over all a good experience. I was given a tour of the building as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about oil samples?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at POLARIS Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Personal One on One with questions about my personality, background, previous employment, and goals. I applied through internal job posting to be promoted from sample processing to customer service. The management was very supportive and encouraging with my goals to move up in the organization and assisted in finding ways where I could.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at POLARIS Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February-2013.

Interview

Initially a phone interview was conducted and I discussed my qualifications and interest for the position with the HR representative. Upon the completion of the interview, I was advised to wait for a response if I would be contacted for the interview with the management of Customer Service and it took a few days before I had a response and about a week before the interview itself was conducted.

Interview Questions

• How much exposure have you had to a computer-based work ticket system?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at POLARIS Laboratories in June-2010.

Interview

The interviewing process is almost exclusively behavioral questions. Some questions are reserved for how you have handled situations in the past and other for how you would handle hypothetical situations. Your qualifications for any particular position are only a qualifier to get the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had a conflict with a fellow employee and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is a predetermined amount of money at which they are willing to hire. The initial offer made can be negotiated, however their HR department does occasionally reject negotiations.

Practice Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at POLARIS Laboratories (Chennai (India)) in July-2009.

Interview

Recruiter mailed to ascertain interest, and then scheduled a follow up call. Lasted 20 minutes to ascertain background and experience and provided more details on the role

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you walked away from client/prospect's business.   1 Answer

Company performance/prospects

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.