Old Navy Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,051 of over 2.1k interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

Group interview, sometimes you would get the same question as the previous person. A lot of the questions were random questions. Like what was the last song you listened to?

Interview Questions
  • When and what was the last conversation you had with a stranger?
    Answer Question

Old Navy

Application

I interviewed at Old Navy

Interview

Interviews were (at the time) generally done in groups, where interviewers would ask the group a question and the applicants would answer in order. Questions included things like available working hours, your motivations for applying, and strengths and weaknesses (basic interview stuff).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Old Navy

Application

I interviewed at Old Navy

Interview

I was contacted to come in for an in person interview. I was scheduled to come in and had one interview with the hiring manager and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Old Navy

Application

I interviewed at Old Navy

Interview

I had my interview at a job fair then was invited to go back for a second interview. This turned out to be a group interview and we had to grab our favourite outfit from the store and say why you chose it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Professional process. Typical interview questions. Research standard questions asked and you will be prepared for the job interview with old navy. I heard back shortly after. I was not told I had the job on the spot. I was seasonal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Old Navy

Application

I interviewed at Old Navy

Interview

short boring routine questions dress code enforced. Called into back room. Asked to describe my experience in retail and my availability. Filled out a brief survey on my availability and knowledge of the company

Interview Questions
  • What is my schedule for the rest of the season

Old Navy

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy

Interview

Walk-in interview event was fun and welcoming. Quick interview and moved on to meet with management the same visit. Conversations were very casual and on brand for the expectations of a Brand Ambassador.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Old Navy

Application

I interviewed at Old Navy

Interview

Easy internal interview with the store manager. Was given confirmation of position and keys the following week while being trained by my predecessor. External hires may be required to do multiple interviews with the first most likely with the Assistant General Manager or District Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Old Navy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy

Interview

I came in and it was a group interview (I say group interview but it was me and another person). We were asked basic questions like what are education level was, our availability, what we could bring to Old Navy, and what we would do if the shoppers asked us where things were. I wore a blazer, blouse, black jeans, and sneakers. The other person wore a polo shirt, pants (I forgot if they were khakis or jeans), and tennis shoes. Hope this helped.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a shopper asked where something is in the store?

Old Navy

Application

I interviewed at Old Navy

Interview

Very simple. One on one interview with store’s manager in the back room. After interview, you usually immediately will receive job offer if you did well. To prepare, go through the most basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you were faced with a challenge and how you overcame it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,051 Interviews