- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Victoria, BC Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA, United States Area
- - California
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Reading, United Kingdom Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at NetMotion
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NetMotion (New York, NY) in Dec 2016
1. HR phone interview lasted for 25-30min. 2. Technical phone interview lasted for 25-30min. 3. Skype call lasted for 4 hour approximately (consists of 6 rounds). Overall process was good, though they took more than 2 weeks to get back to me after my final interview.
- 1. ARP scenario based question. 2. Command to disable the interface on a switch. 3. DHCP IP conflict. 4. Microsoft Server experience. 5. 802.1ac 6. Cisco ASA firewall. 7. vSphere client questions. 8. Many more ...
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetMotion in Aug 2012
Two phone interviews , HR and technical Onsite - 5 panel interviews - Mostly with the managers and team members. Two interviews based on testing ability and network troubleshooting skills, two of them was technical (algorithms and Java questions) and last one was puzzle.
- General testing questions. Networking questions. Design a Hashtable. Past experiences.