NetMotion Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at NetMotion

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetMotion

NetMotion

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NetMotion (New York, NY) in Dec 2016

Interview

1. HR phone interview lasted for 25-30min. 2. Technical phone interview lasted for 25-30min. 3. Skype call lasted for 4 hour approximately (consists of 6 rounds). Overall process was good, though they took more than 2 weeks to get back to me after my final interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1. ARP scenario based question. 2. Command to disable the interface on a switch. 3. DHCP IP conflict. 4. Microsoft Server experience. 5. 802.1ac 6. Cisco ASA firewall. 7. vSphere client questions. 8. Many more ...
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NetMotion

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetMotion in Aug 2012

Interview

Two phone interviews , HR and technical Onsite - 5 panel interviews - Mostly with the managers and team members. Two interviews based on testing ability and network troubleshooting skills, two of them was technical (algorithms and Java questions) and last one was puzzle.

Interview Questions
  • General testing questions. Networking questions. Design a Hashtable. Past experiences.
Be the first to find this interview helpful