Mercer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,186 of over 1,186.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting24%
Employee Referral15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Mercer

Join the conversation on

Org Development & Human Capital

2m

works at

Mercer

Currently working in the Career Rewards practice at Mercer and looking to expand into more human capital consulting outside of comp consulting and total rewards. I'll likely be looking to apply in ~6 months! Which consulting companies would you all recommend looking at for the most well-rounded / growth-focused Human Capital practices? I want to stay in consulting for a while, so sustainable career growth is important to me.

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Mercer

Application

I interviewed at Mercer

Interview

It was a nice and simple talk with the recruiter of the department, but they didn't want to hire internationals so didn't move forward with the rest of the application process

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my Visa status
    Answer Question

Mercer

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercer

Interview

Great experience with the interview process it was very convenient as the telephone and zoom interviews were scheduled based on my availability. The process took around 3 weeks and there was an initial Telephone interview, a video interview and an interview over Zoom. The Interviewers and Talent Acquisition were all friendly and polite. The interview questions were about the role, skills, experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mercer

Interview

A very good experience. Their recruiters are very experienced and cordial, and their case questions are well-measured and appropriate. They were also honest about the difficulties of the job, so that I wouldn't get a nasty surprise if/when I start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercer (New Delhi)

Interview

They took 3 rounds- 2 technical and 1 managerial over a duration of 3 weeks. Then the HR discussion was done in which salary was discussed and then it was told that a client round will be scheduled. But even after a week of the HR discussion, no call was scheduled and no reply over mail was given. Also the HRs stopped picking the calls. HR-1 : Recruitment, HR-2: Salary/finance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercer

Application

I interviewed at Mercer

Interview

Easy and convenient process, flexible time slot was provided, very basic fundamental question was asked during the interview, over all a good experience and interview, interviewers were very polite and cooperative

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercer

Application

I interviewed at Mercer

Interview

Interview was with several team members. Each for a short period. Different interviewers asked different types of questions, some more challenging than others. But it was not a grueling process, but it was a long process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercer

Interview

There were three interviews: - a human resources screen - a Behavioural Interview - a Partner Chat The first interview lasted 30 minutes, the second, one hour and the last, 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • HR Screen: 1. What do you know about Mercer? 2. Tell me about yourself? 3. What makes you a good fit for the role? 4. When could you begin/When do you graduate? 5. What are your salary expectations? Behavioural: 1. Tell me about a time you took initiative. 2. Tell me about a time you managed a work stream.
1 person found this interview helpful

Mercer

Application

I interviewed at Mercer

Interview

The graduate assessment day was very rushed, HR rep organising didn't know who was supposed to be there. The numerical assessment paper was an hour paper and given 30 minutes to complete and said 'just see how much you can get done'.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercer

Interview

standard like you would expect of a company of this size. They were very average in their approach, and it was what was expected. I think they are still doing the same at this time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercer (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Three step interview process. Each stage involved discussions about why I wanted the role and past work experiences as well as useful further information about the company and the role. The second interview included some competency-based questions and was preceded by a short excel test. All interviewers were really easy to talk to and had good chat.

Interview Questions
  • What's your proudest moment in a working capacity?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,186 Interviews