McMillan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.6

Sort:

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McMillan (Toronto, ON) in March-2016.

Interview

The interview was done through Skype and was very straightforward with no BS. The questions were mostly about why I am comfortable working with B2B clients and why I'm interested in moving to Ottawa. The interviewers were kind and warm, not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with B2B clients?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McMillan (Ottawa, ON) in March-2017.

Interview

Brought in for two interviews: internal team and upper management. Process was incredibly welcoming and low intensity. Discussed learning opportunities for interns and my interests. Honest and open conversation. All questions were to be expected and included opportunity to represent myself accurately. Very fair and painless process.

Interview Questions

• Many questions regarding school projects, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Senior Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McMillan (Ottawa, ON) in January-2017.

Interview

Very holistic approach which covers professional experience, personal values and a case study to review my interpretation of a client case. Interviews were done remotely and it was the kindness and honesty of the interviewers that attracted me to the job more than the contract details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straight forward and fair compared to market standards.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McMillan (Ottawa, ON) in April-2015.

Interview

CEO, CD and HR. Comfy couch. I was introduced to the company by a client. There was a bit of banter about where I'd been and how I got there. Very relaxed. Informal. I asked most of the questions. They had made up their minds before I got there. I only had to get there.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to leave your present employ?"   1 Answer

User Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McMillan (Ottawa, ON) in February-2018.

Interview

Panel interview with your potential manager and director at the office. There were two in-person interviews. The first interview included challenging and comprehensive questions. The nature of the job available was thoroughly explained. I brought in my portfolio and had a chance to show it and discuss at length. Lots of question and answer time in the end. Relaxed environment but questions were appropriately challenging. The first interview took around 1 hour and 20 minutes. The second interview was about logistics and timing and took around 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.