Mattamy Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Mattamy Homes Interview Questions

Interviews at Mattamy Homes

2.6

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes.

Interview

Applied online then recruiter called, went well very easy. Forwarded to manager, manager phone call easy, then traveled to meet the manager onsite only. It was so so, didn't get the opportunity to meet the team or anyone else in the office during interview.

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes (Morrisville, NC (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very professional from first contact through the offer. Took about 2 weeks. It seemed to me that they were as, or more interested in if I would be a good fit for the team than just my experience and skill. I liked that. The interview was professional 2:1 and was very warm and comfortable. Hard questions about experience and skills but no games or silly stuff. Bottom line: A Class Act from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• There were no trick questions. All focused at professional and personal accomplishments and interests.   Answer Question

Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It took a while to get a response and once contacted the phone interview was brief but took a while before the in person. The in person interviews were with multiple people which caused me to take multiple days off from work for a job I didn't get.

Land Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes (Tampa, FL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 men. all of which were VPs of separate departments one of marketing, one land development, and one construction. all nice guys they made it clear that they liked me as a candidate before we started and they honestly just wanted to here about me.

Interview Questions

• mostly resume related questions and personal experience as well. very easy questions if you answered truthful its not difficult.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes (Tampa, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by a recruiter about 7 days later and she told me more about the position and asked if I would like to proceed with an interview that following Friday. She told me the names of my interviewers (panel interview with 3 people), advised me to research the company, prepare a few questions for them and said dress business professional. The overall questioning process was so smooth and conversational. They didn't just list questions from a sheet of paper. They asked things that were based on my previous answers and I was in and out within about 30 minutes. My advice would be to do lots and lots of research about their company, know why you picked the company and why you are majoring in XYZ at your university.

Construction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Now that's to it all I want to do is talk about himself or Texas. We did not speak about the job the process what was expected nothing. He hard literally the first person they saw and while I'm highly highly experienced he did not know how to take advantage of that he did not know how to utilize me at all

Interview Questions

• Odd question do you think that you are qualified for the job after 35 years yes I think I'm qualified for the job   1 Answer
    • Can ask anything 30 minute conversation about Texas that was about it   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick, applied online through a temp agency, got connected immediately and was able to start relatively quickly. I had an overall good experience. Wasn’t much room to grow if you aren’t in that area.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Confusing at best. The head of HR in Florida controls the process. The phone interview was like nothing I had experienced. She asks first, "How did you hear about Mattamy?" Then says, "I have a few housekeeping issues to take care of; what is your current compensation?" There was no warm up on this. She asked questions that were pretty standard but gave absolutely no feedback in the conversation. At times I wasn't sure she was listening. I had to ask, "Did that answer the question?" Long pause, "Yes." Then the next question, there was no idle chit chat.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes (Toronto, ON).

Interview

(1) Pre-screen Call with HR - 30 min call with HR, behavioural questions

(2) Interview with Direct manager:
    - HR is present at interview, asking behavioural questions
    -Not much information was given regarding the job itself
    - No emphasis on culture or actual team members roles

(3) Second interview with VP
    - behavioural questions

Interview process was not very efficient and lacked insight. It took almost 4 weeks to make a decision. Beware for those that are used to working in public, or more established organizations. This place is more disorganized, and has a start up feel.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mattamy Homes.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I got the opportunity to speak to very high-level engineers in the region and it was a very great learning experience. I will use this experience in future interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.