MPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MPC Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

2.4

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Paris (France)) in June 2017.

Interview

Demo envoyer, approuver et entretient reçu dans la semaine, beaucoup de stress pour pas grand chose ils sont très sympa, ne vous inquiétés pas si ils ont approuve votre demo c'est déjà gagner

Interview Questions

• Comment vous avez animer votre shot   1 Answer

Junior Rigging Artist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC in June 2017.

Interview

Entretien par téléphone avec la tête du département rigging, après quelques mails avec un RH.

J'ai rencontré 3 interlocuteurs différents au long du processus, avec des réponses par mail très corporate (copier coller) avec le second intermédiaire (intermédiaire principal).
    Le premier interlocuteur était un recruteur au MIFA mais il m'a dirigé vers le second. Le troisième était le lead rig que j'ai eu à l'entretien téléphonique. Celui-ci était très pro et bienveillant.

L'entretien m'a donné une bonne impression mais les correspondances par mail sont trop automatiques par rapport à d'autres boîtes.

Lingting Td Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was really nice but what followed with the HR Dept was the worst experience of my life. Offer me to be paid 30℅ under the market price and present me my annual salary with an non guaranteed +8h per week overtime. So the idea of mpc is to present you an average decent salary but you have to do a lot of overtime to get it.

Interview Questions

I don't like to be robbed. I was just asking for a fair decent salary. I'm ready to do overtime but in this case it's a plus.

Lighting Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Skype call, the interview lasted about 30 minutes. Easy chat with the recruiter. She was very professional and to the point. She told me about the pipeline and what projects they had in house

Interview Questions

• Just asked about general past experiences in production & how much katana I knew   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

I submitted an application online and a recruiter reached out to me within a week to schedule a time to talk on the phone about my experience. I gave her some times I was available and then waited for either a response or a call, which I never received. A week later, I followed up to check in and the recruiter said they were swamped and they'd call within a week. Again I got no call, and then I sent a final follow up which never received a response. Two months later, I got an automated email stating they had moved forward with another application. All in all, I get that recruiters get busy and the turnover but still it was pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

I applied online to the position, and within a day I got a recruiter emailing me inviting me for an interview. We schedule a call soon after over the phone. The call lasted no more than half an hour and I was asked about specific skills and whether I had experience in them. The interviewer was very friendly and polite, and seemed excited about the project!

Junior Matte Painter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

I had a very good experience with this interview. They were very interested in how I felt about being a Junior artist as opposed to a fully autonomous Senior artist.

Interview Questions

• What is one issue that came up during a production you worked on, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Compositor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC in May 2017.

Interview

Really simple, the interviewer do not put pressure on you, you get to actually talk to them, they really walk you throught the all process and details about the company.
    You're not lost

Lighting Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MPC (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Skype interview with the Lighting department Trainer at the time, he asked me few question about myself and my skills and experience. Then a quick walk through my resume and asked technical questions about my demo reel.

Interview Questions

• what kind of renderer are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

One interview with Operations Manager, one interview with c-level executive team in a group setting. Interview with Operations Manager was very straight forward and the group interview felt more geared towards work and social culture.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.