MPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MPC Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

2.4

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Paris (France)) in June 2017.

Interview

Demo envoyer, approuver et entretient reçu dans la semaine, beaucoup de stress pour pas grand chose ils sont très sympa, ne vous inquiétés pas si ils ont approuve votre demo c'est déjà gagner

Interview Questions

• Comment vous avez animer votre shot   1 Answer

Lingting Td Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was really nice but what followed with the HR Dept was the worst experience of my life. Offer me to be paid 30℅ under the market price and present me my annual salary with an non guaranteed +8h per week overtime. So the idea of mpc is to present you an average decent salary but you have to do a lot of overtime to get it.

Interview Questions

I don't like to be robbed. I was just asking for a fair decent salary. I'm ready to do overtime but in this case it's a plus.

Junior Rigging Artist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC in June 2017.

Interview

Entretien par téléphone avec la tête du département rigging, après quelques mails avec un RH.

J'ai rencontré 3 interlocuteurs différents au long du processus, avec des réponses par mail très corporate (copier coller) avec le second intermédiaire (intermédiaire principal).
    Le premier interlocuteur était un recruteur au MIFA mais il m'a dirigé vers le second. Le troisième était le lead rig que j'ai eu à l'entretien téléphonique. Celui-ci était très pro et bienveillant.

L'entretien m'a donné une bonne impression mais les correspondances par mail sont trop automatiques par rapport à d'autres boîtes.

Junior Matte Painter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

I had a very good experience with this interview. They were very interested in how I felt about being a Junior artist as opposed to a fully autonomous Senior artist.

Interview Questions

• What is one issue that came up during a production you worked on, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Sat down and had a conversation about the job on offer and took some time to think it over then I came back with a response to the job offer.

Technical Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MPC (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview since I am from the states. It took about 30-45 minutes. After about 2 hours, I was offered the position and they were helpful with the move. They accommodated the flight as well as a hotel room for the first two weeks.

Interview Questions

• -Why do you want to work for MPC?
      -What is your previous experience?

Mostly discussed what was on my demo reel.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC in October 2014.

Interview

I had two Interviews. One to get to know me and questions on work flow and cases. Next totally technical on software and programming. Both the interviews lasted an hour each.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MPC (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the head of production who asked me about my background. He then asked me to come in for an interview. Interview went very well with standard questions about your background and where you see yourself in a few years. I was then asked to come back for a 2nd interview to meet with the EP. This was a totally different experience. I was kept waiting for about 20 minutes which is understandable these people are busy and it is a work day. However this interview only last about 25 minutes and she apologized as she had to go off to another meeting. Needless to say I never heard back despite my follow up emails. Personally I would recommend asking the interviewer to come back another day at least make him feel he's getting a fair shot.

Interview Questions

• Your background, skills, weakness, strength, the ability to want to grow with the company.   1 Answer

PR Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

I was told about the open position from a close friend who worked at the company. I noted this in my initial email, which was sent to the general inbox for all US recruiters. I received a call a few days later from the parent company of MPC which I didn't originally recognize and probably set a tone for our later phone interview.

We setup a time to do a preliminary phone interview/screening. I worked for an agency at the time and referred to MPC as an agency. The Hiring Manager corrected me immediately, stating MPC is not an agency. It was an incorrect use of the word, but by no means a deal breaker. But I got the impression from her response that it was definitely a no-no.

Two strikes. I didn't have a third. They take what they do very seriously, and with good reason. But I did feel like my overall experience was overlooked due to the fact that I wasn't saying the right thing.

The interview itself was standard: she asked how I learned about the position, why I was interested in joining the company, my experience with building brands, etc.

Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MPC (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview went well. It was thorough. I was taken on a tour of the studio. It is a nice studio. Beautiful flowers and beautiful people. I liked it a lot.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience in running / reception / client services / PA   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.