MPC Compositor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 108 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC) in Sep 2019

Interview

It is very fast , see demo talk your skill which part you good ,which one bad , the best one is what ? how about your CG comp and deep comp experience。

Interview Questions
  • If your supervisor need some result ,how do you do
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (London, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

Applied online and got a reply for an interview by email in a week. Interviewers were Department manager and Lead and it was more of a casual chat, no pressure.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my previous experience in my field and skillets.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MPC

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

MPC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC in May 2017

Interview

Really simple, the interviewer do not put pressure on you, you get to actually talk to them, they really walk you throught the all process and details about the company. You're not lost

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC) in Mar 2017

Interview

Applied online, then received an email scheduling an interview. The interview was pushed back a couple days. Interview was a quick 30 minutes and very friendly. If you get an interview there is a good chance that they like your work, or want to see more work from you. Really! if you are nervous with an interview with MPC, don't be. They are very nice, I hope this helps calm some nerves.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC) in Aug 2016

Interview

Skype Interview It was on time, 45 minutes, went good as I got hired and the person interviewing me was very friendly, unfortunately when I got there he was moved to another location so I can only speak about my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Mumbai) in Mar 2016

Interview

Department HOD or supervisor use to sit for the interview, it takes almost 30 minutes to finish the interview. We had to fill a for based on the previous experience and demoreel is mandatory for the role of compositing artist

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (London, England, England) in Jan 2013

Interview

Has improved in the last few years - more organised HR dept. Short term contracts is the order of the day - or student internship programme. First day is an induction day, covering client copyright and health and safety legal issues - then you are introduced to the team lead who you will be working with. You then start on a few days training using the company pipeline tools.

Interview Questions
  • Are you interested in working at one of our other facilities - (overseas)?
5 people found this interview helpful